Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental-Mala BAREBACK OFFERED BEWARE  (Read 1895 times)

Offline glamourtog

Arranging a booking about three weeks ago.  She offered me BB at £160 per hour.  Instant blacklist and block.
Beware guys.

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the intel.

However this is not a review. Topic moved to regional discussion.

Offline Waterhouse

Arranging a booking about three weeks ago.  She offered me BB at £160 per hour.  Instant blacklist and block.
Beware guys.
Can you post a link and/or more details?  Also add to the SE Bareback Avoidance thread.  :hi:

Offline nigel4498

Beware guys.

Thanks for the heads up  :hi:
She has a good review score here and has now totally destroyed her reputation.

Offline Waterhouse

Thanks for the heads up  :hi:
She has a good review score here and has now totally destroyed her reputation.
States on her profile that she does not offer BB and not ask.

I wonder if that was there pior to this thread?

Offline Digby232

I was going to book her few weeks ago in Southampton. Then for a couple of days she changed her profile to offering bareback. Then reversed it . Probably after seeing this site and us saying about it. She is in Southampton again at the beginning of December but the bareback thing has killed it for me as I really wanted to try her out. Would any of you give her a go using condom as that would cut the risk. They all bareback someone.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hantsolo

I think I saw another post on here about her, something about “bearback” jogs my memory...

Offline glamourtog

States on her profile that she does not offer BB and not ask.

I wonder if that was there pior to this thread?

It does indeed but I have since read a post here saying she'd offered it in southampton too.  There is a pic on the post of her profile advertising it.  Anyway, I have absolutely no reason to make this up.  She offered me BB for £160 per hour.

Offline Hantsolo

Link to the thread:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=214331.0

Thanks for linking, couldn’t do it on my phone.  I was certain it was the same “bearback” profile  :lol: