Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa- Cuban -Crystal palace  (Read 2376 times)

3 review(s) for SAMANTHA_ASS HOT (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Brazilian Martian

This punt took place in crystal palace early November as well it was a short but sweet pump and dump 40 pounds damage  I was only in this whore house for 10 mins started with a quick covered oral very good suction. While also gently massaging my balls  fucked her hard in missionary then bent her over and fucked her I doggy untill climax.

Below average looking black woman but the sex was good and she gave a good service that I can not fault lots of bouncing back during doggy and dirty talk.

Also this brothel seems to of vanished from crystal palace not sure when they will be back. As they always had better quality girls than the sydenham or camberwell brothels.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 09:36:41 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Online Stealthmode

This punt took place in crystal palace early November as well it was a short but sweet pump and dump 40 pounds damage  I was only in this whore house for 10 mins started with a quick covered oral very good suction. While also gently massaging my balls  fucked her hard in missionary then bent her over and fucked her I doggy untill climax.

Below average looking black woman but the sex was good and she gave a good service that I can not fault lots of bouncing back during doggy and dirty talk.

Also this brothel seems to of vanished from crystal palace not sure when they will be back. As they always had better quality girls than the sydenham or camberwell brothels.

External Link/Members Only

Nice review. And welcome back

Offline peter purves

I've only recently discovered that the flat in Sydenham is tied to the one by Turnpike Lane station since they have the same WGs (N15).
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

I've only recently discovered that the flat in Sydenham is tied to the one by Turnpike Lane station since they have the same WGs (N15).

Most in london are tied to each other colombian run business all the staff speak some form of Spanish security or the maids

Offline PleadInsanity

Good to see you back BM.

Was anal on offer for your punt?

Good to see you back BM.

Was anal on offer for your punt?

Most of them do it but that's probably for longer meets I was only there for a quick pump and dump but I'm sure it would be available for a xtra price

Online Dark_Gable

I punted her in Crossharbour in February, here is my review for anyone who is interested.