Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Boxing - General thread  (Read 16285 times)

Offline m4rmite

Big fight tonight

Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannous.

Strangely it's on a Friday night so don't get caught out by this. Ring walks expected around 11pm... so guess that means 12.30am if last few fights anything to go by!!

External Link/Members Only

Personally i hope Ngannou destroys him but looking forward to it!
Is on tonight because the f1 is on tomorrow instead of Sunday,  due to Ramadan starting on Sunday.

Online The0neAnd0nly

Is on tonight because the f1 is on tomorrow instead of Sunday,  due to Ramadan starting on Sunday.

Yes you're probably right - will be weird watching a big boxing match on a Friday night!

Fridge now stocked with beers and fruity ciders lol

Offline ohsnap

looking foward to tonight - haven't a clue what way it will go.

I think Fury vastly underestimated him last time so clearly AJ won't make that mistake but how that pans out tonight I have no idea!

hopefully its a good fight with an AJ win. Then just need Fury to beat Uysk (i'm not sure) then we may finally see AJ v Fury - although like mayweather v pacq feel like its too late to be a peak fight now

Offline berksboy

Well AJ showed what a top class boxer should do against a MMA guy.Makes greedy bellys effort look even worse.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

After this morings result does beg the question what the fuck was Fury doing back in October?..

Offline WelshMichael

After this morings result does beg the question what the fuck was Fury doing back in October?..

Yes, Ngannou looked like the complete novice he is.

Offline Rack Admirer

Yes, Ngannou looked like the complete novice he is.

He is also 38 in September. Most fighters retire well before then. Those that don't tend to be in financial difficulties.

Offline badsin

I haven't seen the fight yet. As stated above thus does seem to show Tyson Fury up.
I still can't see TF ever facing AJ, whatever the outcome of the usyk fight.

Offline berksboy

So after all the idiotic and embarrassing build up the Haney V Garcia fight was pretty good . But yet again we had one judge who can not see , how the hell he come up with a draw i dont know.

Offline Problem Child

Agreed , absolutely crazy scoring that a draw?! 🤷‍♂️

Haney does seem to be one of those fighters that judges seem to favour..
Thought Garcia was gonna get owned, but have to hand it to him, his speed and power were impressive.

Offline berksboy

Think the referee must be a mate as well ,missing a few KDs and letting Haney hug away all night.I think Garcia will go up to welterweight and Haney will try and make one more defence before he moves up as well

Offline Problem Child

If they both move up, hopefully we’ll get a rematch, see how much of a difference that 3.25lbs made..

Inoue’s next fight is coming up on Monday 6th May. His fights are on at weird times (11amish) and days (Monday/Tuesday) for us, but he’s kind enough to fight on a bank holiday again 🙃 - last one was Boxing Day.. 🥊

He doesn’t weigh much, but he gets every gram of his weight into those power punches.

Offline Rack Admirer

If they both move up, hopefully we’ll get a rematch, see how much of a difference that 3.25lbs made..

Inoue’s next fight is coming up on Monday 6th May. His fights are on at weird times (11amish) and days (Monday/Tuesday) for us, but he’s kind enough to fight on a bank holiday again 🙃 - last one was Boxing Day.. 🥊

He doesn’t weigh much, but he gets every gram of his weight into those power punches.

I must remember to watch that fight. I've only ever seen clips of Inoue.

Online mills_and_bhuna

I'm hoping Inoue smokes Nery .
Nery is not a popular figure in Japan and that's putting it lightly.
Only issue seems to be finding suitable opponents without going up by significant amounts in weight.
I see ridiculous calls for him to fight Davis who's currently at 135 but I don't see anyone under 130 living with him .
Looking forward to Beterbiev -Bivol.
That should be a real battle of styles.

Offline theeaglekid

The boxing schedule this year is probably the best I have ever seen, and that is mainly due to the Saudis

Offline Problem Child

I'm hoping Inoue smokes Nery .
Nery is not a popular figure in Japan and that's putting it lightly.
Only issue seems to be finding suitable opponents without going up by significant amounts in weight.
I see ridiculous calls for him to fight Davis who's currently at 135 but I don't see anyone under 130 living with him .
Looking forward to Beterbiev -Bivol.
That should be a real battle of styles.

It’s pretty much a full stone in weight between Inoue and Davis which is ridiculous. Don’t know how much more weight Inoue could conceivably gain and still be effective, but you would think 130 would be doable.. and if Tank  can drop from 134 then…
Tbh I never really rated Tank or Garcia for that matter. Thought that given the chance Shakur Stevenson would absolutely wipe the floor with them.
Just like I thought  Loma would destroy Haney and was certain that Haney would decimate Garcia 🙈😂

Btw imo Bivol is a cert for that fight, so guess how that one’s going to end..

Offline Problem Child

It’s the weigh in tomorrow for Inoue Nery, hopefully Nery makes weight…🤞🤞

Offline berksboy

So looking like Garcia was on PEDs as well as over weight , what a shit show.

Online mills_and_bhuna

Inoue puts on another masterclass and still undisputed knocking out Nery in 6.
Nery had clearly done his homework and was not going to come out all guns blazing.
He was in top condition and took a few shots but I think the writing was on the wall from around Round 3