Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mouth bleeding  (Read 1444 times)

Offline legendinho

Just after some advice, I notice there was some blood when I was brushing my mouth this  fmorning. I believe is my filling that needs to be replace, but I have a booking over the weekend.

Is it safe to punt with WG? Don't want to start bleeding in middle of DFK   :lol:

vw

Just after some advice, I notice there was some blood when I was brushing my mouth this  fmorning. I believe is my filling that needs to be replace, but I have a booking over the weekend.

Is it safe to punt with WG? Don't want to start bleeding in middle of DFK   :lol:

Would wait for I were you many pathogens are carried by blood.  :bomb:

Offline legendinho

Thanks VW  :hi:
I think is the best option. Always next week in this case.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Depends what you want from the punt I guess  :unknown:
I had a similar problem about a month back when i booked a girl then bit the inside of my mouth the night before the punt.
So I wouldn't have booked a girl having done that however the booking was already made so I went through with it and avoided any kissing and RO due to the risk of catching something, she was a regular so DFK etc wasn't a must have as i've already been there.
Still able to have sex and get a BJ if you are really in need of a leg over and no DFK or RO isn't a show stopper however if it is then better safe than sorry and don't go through with the booking  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

I'm no dentist but I thought teeth didn't bleed? It's gums that bleed, losing filings has never had any blood for me.

FWIW I wouldn't punt with bleeding gums, I like a snog and a lap on em, I'd postpone.

Offline legendinho

Thanks for the advice guys, I have just called the girl to cancel. DFK is key for me in a punt so is better to be safe then sorry in this case.

:hi:

Offline Plato

Good decision - I never punt with a mouth ulcer or any cuts etc.

Offline buccdriver

Good advice already posted.....and also avoid for about 48 hours after a dental checkup/ hygienist visit