Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork reverse booking  (Read 1558 times)

Bawdeep Ngrinin

Has anyone any advice on trying a reverse booking? E.G putting date, time and a price I'm happy to pay . Pros/ cons etc .
All feedback appreciated.

Offline gary03

Of course depends what you are looking for & how much you want to pay.put down as much detail as you can of servixes you expect & check feedback of repliers.above all watch out for scammers wanting deposits etc

Offline RedKettle

try a search on here - loads of threads on RBs over the years

Offline Taggart

My experience of an RB is that despite what you specify - height/age/build/services, etc - you get loads of offers from no-hopers with zero feedback, those who offer their services for more than you are prepared to pay, BBWs when you've asked for a size 8 nymph or offers from WGs not even in the area you are in.

I've found it a lottery, and dont waste my time now. I'd rather spend an evening of diligent research and make my own decisions - then I only have myself to blame when it's a crap punt.

Offline Zero to Hero

some of my best punts have been rb's, but i do admit you do get alot of girls who don't read the requirements at all, they get an instant delete!

weedougie

some of my best punts have been rb's, but i do admit you do get alot of girls who don't read the requirements at all, they get an instant delete!

+1

Bawdeep Ngrinin

I tried on Friday , put my requirements and had two 'bids' , one was very nice, good communication and emailed me a couple of pics, spoke on the phone but eventually cancelled due to transport issues.
The other, I knew immediately was a time waster so played along ! 'She' had only registered on AW that day, pics looked like a still from a movie , said 'she' couldn't speak on phone but text, I still played along until 'she' eventually cancelled 30 minutes prior to her arrival. I'm convinced it was some sad guy trying to get his kicks for whatever reason .

Offline OakTree

There's different schools of thought on RBs. Some put them out their bid weeks in advance and others a few days. I tend to follow the latter. As others have said you have to sort out the wheat from the chaff but on the whole it can turn out to be a good result. I've seen quite a few girls for far far less than what they normally charge. Plus girls I probably wouldn't of considered before or due to the shit search engine on AW girls I would never of found.

That said I've had complete shit bids and there's been not one I'd go for.

A word of warning though, RBs seem to be like flies to shit for Barebackers.

Offline sxman

RB's used to work really well a few years back, I found a regular once through an RB, was £40 cheaper per hour, I saw her for a couple of years at the same price until she disappeared, I use it sometimes to see if I can find another regular at a cheaper price or if I want a longer booking like 3 hours at £200, but recently I have not had much success with it.

I always date it a good week or two, because once they bid you can change date and time and keep the price normally, plus if your lucky you might get a couple you want to see.

aud6jag

I use a lots of RBs. You can check out the profiles and the likes/dislikes to see if it matches your needs.  Until after awhile, it becomes all the same ones again and again, some you've seen,  which is great that they want to see you again, but you want to try something else, and some never on a month of Sundays.  Got quite a few offers from T/Ss, T/girls.  As they say, don't knock it till you tried it, but, NAH, no thanks.
Even if you had a HL, and you want a punt today, you can contact the first 10, thru, email,text,call,smoke, whatever, the likely hood is too short notice, not working today, not available or just ignored.  So RBs comes in handy, throw the dice and see what you get.  Even them, theres snags.  Oh you contacted me too late, even tho I given a specific time.  I've had one, meeting at 11 at night. contacted her at 6.30, "can't do it now, had a glass of red" WHAT already???? 6.30   so, even tho its a RB, the WG kind of expect to be booked like a normal booking. Some WG use the RB to fill in slack times, but unlike EBAY, they don't watch it till the end and expect to win it, like i do :lol:
Yes, its flawed, as other punters has said.
But has its good points of WG you weren't aware off, and hopefully a few quid cheaper :thumbsup:

Bawdeep Ngrinin

Thanks very much for the informative answers Gents .

Offline adindas

I have not tried RB.

What I am thinking is that RB might be useful in case you have a very specific service requirement which is not offered by many of WGs. Otherwise it is just a waste of time and probably money as well ??

You might get a lot of agents to spam you  pretending to be an in Indie girls even the do not know yet where to find those girls who will meet your requirement ...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 08:44:18 am by adindas »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have tried RBs quite a few times, all I get is a pile of shit however some on here think RBs are terrific.   :unknown:

For the sake of £2 it is worth the gamble, miracles do happen.   

Offline Kriss

My experience of an RB is that despite what you specify - height/age/build/services, etc - you get loads of offers from no-hopers with zero feedback, those who offer their services for more than you are prepared to pay, BBWs when you've asked for a size 8 nymph or offers from WGs not even in the area you are in.

I've found it a lottery, and dont waste my time now. I'd rather spend an evening of diligent research and make my own decisions - then I only have myself to blame when it's a crap punt.

My experience and resulting philosophy precisely. TW applies to WGs as well as to punters.  :unknown:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac