Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Slut Soph - the Legend Continues  (Read 4046 times)

29 review(s) for Naughty slut soph (28 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
32 review(s) for Sophie Anderson (30 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online WelshMichael

I thought I'd write this review of my meeting with Soph as although she has been hugely popular in Bristol/South West for a while she has only had one review here in the past 6 months and there have been some changes to her look recently, though I'm glad to say not the quality of her service.

The meet took place in March in a hotel in Bristol that Soph uses regularly. The room was comfortable and a cut above your usual budget type. The room had a large double bed and shower that had room for the two of us (this came in handy in the second half of the meet).

I booked Soph for 2 hours at her usual rate of £300. She was running 15 minutes late but only because the room wasn't ready. She was wearing what I'd requested - though as I'd only asked for stockings and a thong she didn't have to make too much effort. She had some bottled water available if needed.

As for the meet, well as the heading says she was every bit as good as her reputation suggests (this was my first 1 to 1 with her, I'd only met her at parties previously). She had me naked in what seemed like seconds of entering the room. The 2 hours were filled with lots of passionate kissing, lots of oral and rimming both ways (this is something she clearly loves, there weren't many parts of my body that her tongue didn't visit!) and fucking in various positions. As this was Soph this included anal. In the second hour the aforementioned shower came in handy as we'd agreed watersports which like everything else was delivered with 100% effort and enjoyment. We also spent some time in the shower together afterwards cleaning up and soaping each others bodies.

In all she got 3 pops out of me - the first after some prolonged anal and she swallowed every drop. The second after pussy fucking that went all over her tits and the last that ended up over me, the Soph quickly cleaned me up.

All in all an excellent meeting with a great girl. You should be aware that the long blonde hair is long gone. she now has a short bobbed type haircut that was still blonde when I met her though her AW profile now says she has died it jet black. So if the 'blonde bombshell' look is important to you than you may want to look elsewhere but that would be the only reason.

Reading the South West boards Soph seems to have lost some of her thunder to a certain Little Katie recently but from my meeting she still has to be one of the 'go to' girls in the area.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Aramis

Nice review mate.
I'm booked in for a long session on Monday.
Can't wait now.
She's one horny looking and sounding fucker!
 :diablo:

Online WelshMichael

Nice review mate.
I'm booked in for a long session on Monday.
Can't wait now.
She's one horny looking and sounding fucker!
 :diablo:

That's a very accurate description! She's also a really nice girl too.

I can't find an edit option for the review but I forgot to mention that her description of her body as 'athletic and muscular' is very accurate so anyone who prefers a women softer, more 'natural' physique should also bear this in mind. She's just in great shape though and doesn't have an extreme body building type look.

Offline Will36

I met her just before Christmas for a couple of hours in Bristol, travelling quite a distance to see her

She is up there amongst the best, had a great two hours with her and I've never seen or touched a body that is so toned, if only Bristol wasn't so far away, wish she would come up and tour London

KenniLingus

Offline ciscoxxx69

I must book her!

Yes you must.....she is awesome....a very Naughty Slut, and a simply delightful girl too.
One of the best you will ever meet...

Great review....she loves W/S too,in fact she loves it all.....a good deep ass banging and a filthy Swallow.....
I must see her again soon myself!

Offline Roth

I think she was once described on here as the Gold Standard.   :thumbsup:  That she definately is!  :thumbsup: 

Worth every penny for a seriously sexy and filthy time.  :thumbsup: :rose: :rose: 

Oh the thought .....!!  :D :D :dance:

Bigboy69

So want to meet this girl as she sounds really filthy but am rarely in Bristol but she's definetly on my list for this year  :D

Offline Will36

It was definitely the dirtiest PSE I have had, the sluttier it was, the more she seems to get off on it, cum swapping, rimming and anal play, she loves it, I'm surprised there haven't been more recent reviews of her.

I had booked her towards the end of last year when she was advertising a couple of dates in London, however she cancelled the visit so I just thought I'd travel to Bristol instead... And it was well worth an eight hour round trip!

Wish she would do a tour in London, there would definitely be the demand there

Offline Roth

So want to meet this girl as she sounds really filthy but am rarely in Bristol but she's definetly on my list for this year  :D

Get yourself up to Bristol to see Soph mate!  You won't regret it!  :thumbsup:

Offline Aramis

Saw soph today.
Agree with this review. shes definitely doing lots of gym work and is getting a bit muscular IMHO.
Moving towards the body builder physique.
Other than that a thoroughly filthy encounter. Loves talking dirty and talking fantasy shit.
Takes it all ways with delight and leaves you drained  :yahoo:

Offline Roth

Agree with this review. shes definitely doing lots of gym work and is getting a bit muscular IMHO.
Moving towards the body builder physique.

Let's hope She doesn't go too much down the body builder road.  :unknown: IMHO I'd rather fuck a woman that looks like a woman.  :lol: :lol: :rose: :lol: :lol:

Max Pleasure

Does anyone know if her gangbang with HollieLove is taking place next week?  HollieLove has 6th May at 12 pm on her profile but Soph has no parties listed.  I texted Soph but no reply yet.

Bigboy69

Get yourself up to Bristol to see Soph mate!  You won't regret it!  :thumbsup:

Just spoken to Soph via text to arrange a booking for early June  :yahoo:  looking forward to that one but first as you well know Roth (another thread) that i have a booking with Sexy Angelina on the 14th of this very month  !!! Am eager to see who is better and how they compare to a particular favourite of mine down in Bournemouth   :D  I notice that both Soph and Angelina are bi sexual, I wonder if they'd ever work  together for a threesome that would be pure filth  :wacko:

Offline Roth

Just spoken to Soph via text to arrange a booking for early June  :yahoo:  looking forward to that one but first as you well know Roth (another thread) that i have a booking with Sexy Angelina on the 14th of this very month  !!! Am eager to see who is better and how they compare to a particular favourite of mine down in Bournemouth   :D  I notice that both Soph and Angelina are bi sexual, I wonder if they'd ever work  together for a threesome that would be pure filth  :wacko:

Think you should ask.  :thumbsup: They can only say no.  But if they say yes then your gonna be fucking drained.   :lol: :lol: :crazy: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

spkmstr48

Think you should ask.  :thumbsup: They can only say no.  But if they say yes then your gonna be fucking drained.   :lol: :lol: :crazy: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Wow, that is a scary idea!

Max Pleasure

The gangbang with Soph and Hollie was cancelled, but I heard in good time by text - and they hope to set a new date soon.  I'll update and review if it's a date I can make.  Last year's parties were amazing.

Belisknor

This is a good idea  :thumbsup: I have a booking with Angelina next week ( my first with her ) then Soph in June ( first with her too ) so will ask them how they'd feel about a duo  :yahoo:

Offline Cosworth89

Would highly recommend Soph having seen her a few months ago.