Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvaceous loo , Bellshill.  (Read 3319 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5127684) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 1980Tam

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
0.5hr -£60

Had time to waste in the area.
Contact WG via mobile , number supplied on profile , quick to respond . Appointment later that day , think she works during school tmes .
Location seems to be own home , clean , 1 floor up council type flat . She may have relocated to another flat in same town now .Called when parked she watches you walk up then  buzzs you in .Seems friendly outgoing type and greeted with a handshake , WG wearing basque .Size seem right 14 to 16 ,nice sizable breasts ,face picts not clear enough to recognise , she had lips blown up when I saw her .

0.5 hr appointment , as the WG said she was busy that day and all she could fit in , Exchanged paperwork and stripped off , started with kissing , sucking of breasts , fingering and light fingering of ass , the WG controlled the pace of these activities and then bagged me up , she climbed on for 69 OW , RO she tasted of strawberry lub , fingered her instead . After a few miniutes she climbs off applies strawberry smelling lub  and lies down for mish , again after a few miniutes changes round for doggy , this routine carried on until I came in bag , WG helped clean up , and I used washing facilities to freshen up , that strawberry lub smell still lingered .
I realise the appointment was only for 0.5hr, but the service seemed rushed ,mechanical , practiced , I thought she was following a set routine that covered all services advertised but did not give me the time to enjoy or get into any of those activities .

I would not go back as I just didnt enjoy myself , the girl was friendly but did control the pace of the meet, rushing through a tick list , she did have a blow and go service on offer and probably has a steady stream of regulars for that . She said she could arrange a duo with slightly older but athletic WG . Did my homework and found both girls have had a few recent name changes , so didnt want to waste more cash  for another duff ride .
Shown to door and exited with a   handshake .

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

She used to be called hornyscottish or something similar. I reviewed her.

I remember the firm handshake.  :lol: