Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: eliza.sweet.xxx Edinburgh  (Read 691 times)

1 review(s) for eliza.sweet.xxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline nike

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/eliza%2Esweet%2Exxx

Phoned Blair st and Newtown saunas and the choices were pretty poor.
Phoned a few Indies, none were available at short notice.
Phoned eliza and she was available and she was just around the corner from my work.
£60 h/H
English is ok, comms were good.
Arrived to find her behind the door in nothing but a pair of knickers. It is the girl in the photos and looks better than her profile photo. Very friendly and talkative.
Paperwork out of the way and I stripped off. No shower or drink offered.  Straight away she offers her breasts gok my face,  no attempt at any sort of kissing. After getting me hard, by a bit of fondling, out comes the condom. I told her I wanted owo, ok she says and out come the wipes. Half hearted BJ, no deepthroat, as advertised,  and again out comes the bag, I told her not yet and she says I'll continue with
ow, I grudgingly accept. After a few minutes she initiated sex, cowgirl, very shallow and I told her I want full penetration, she says then u go on top. I chose doggy and she got into it, thrusting back but seemed to get tired. I kept pumping away until I shot my load. Cleaned myself up, reluctant to give me wipes but pointed to tissues instead. Chatted for a while but clearly nothing else on the cards. Had a wee wash in the bathroom sink and left before my 30 mins was up. In fairness to her , she did not rush me out and was wuite content to talk but I wasn't there to talk.

Offline auldie63

It's right there in big letters at the bottom of her profile, the 1st one being a capital R!

max_man

For those not knowing what Auldie is referring to, it's that she is Romanian, which, yes, is a reasonably good indicator of this sort of thing.

Offline Clattypats

For those not knowing what Auldie is referring to, it's that she is Romanian, which, yes, is a reasonably good indicator of this sort of thing.
Nae shit, Sherlock... :wacko: :D

Offline nike

It's right there in big letters at the bottom of her profile, the 1st one being a capital R!

Thanks Auldie.
I'm usually a 1 hour man but I was getting frustrated and thought I would take a half hour punt. I would have been really pissed off if I had booked an hour.