Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julie25 Leicester  (Read 2815 times)

Offline misterjt111

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Saw on a different post (that I now can't locate) that she had been well reviewed on here- negatively.  Just wondered if anyone could help me out as I can't find any doing the usual searches.  Only reason I'm curious is that she's recently put some more pictures up and I'm tempted to try her massage and oral for £40.

Any info would be appreciated!

Offline Escobar

I'm tempted to try her massage and oral for £40.

Any info would be appreciated!

Snap, anybody had any experience yet?

Offline RedKettle

Offline Lt Shaffer

she's had the "out of town" message on the profile for several weeks, not just the normal holidaying period

Offline RedKettle

yet she is logging in every day  :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I came across her profile end of May and to be fair to her, her profile location has been showing Leicester all this time.

Offline Knny

This one is showing as 'available today' now - but no number.  Is this normal?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
This one is showing as 'available today' now - but no number.  Is this normal?

Not necessarily. What time today did you check out her profile? She may have displayed it earlier today whilst working, and decided at some point later on to switch off displaying the number??

Offline Chezzie John

Has anybody met her yet? I keep looking at her profile and I'm close to giving her a try

Offline Knny

I don't think she is around... I think leaving her profile for pg moneys.  I've had her hotlisted for ages, but the profile does not seem updated.  Let us know if you have any luck.