Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milla Brazilian at Massage Northampton  (Read 749 times)

Offline mrx007

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her? Is she also Ria at MKE? External Link/Members Only

Profiles look similar but I dont find MN to be reliable regarding pics or service lists....

Offline HornyHemel

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her? Is she also Ria at MKE? External Link/Members Only

Profiles look similar but I dont find MN to be reliable regarding pics or service lists....

From the pics, I would say that it is the same WG.   I have contacted MN before to clarify services offered before booking and I was glad that I did as several listed were not offered by the WG in question!  :dash:

Offline mrx007

Cheers. I've experienced the same. One WG went nowhere near CIM although her profile states it as a "like" so that was very disappointing.

Also they seriosuly use old photos, like Stacey for example who was Lucy in MK. Mind you, Stacey was booked solid the other Sunday so I'd think she could be good......

I'll see if "Milla" does CIM before doing that drive....

Online MajorPayne

Cheers. I've experienced the same. One WG went nowhere near CIM although her profile states it as a "like" so that was very disappointing.

Also they seriosuly use old photos, like Stacey for example who was Lucy in MK. Mind you, Stacey was booked solid the other Sunday so I'd think she could be good......

I'll see if "Milla" does CIM before doing that drive....

Does Milla do CIM?

Did you also ask about her anal massage?

BTW, this should be in East Midlands, not South East.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 11:00:00 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline houseboot

Offline scouting

I tried to see Milla this week but couldn't get an appointment at a suitable time. They seem to be a bit short-staffed atm so each girl is quite busy