Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scammer Alert Slutty-Little-Minx19 - "Visiting" Nottingham  (Read 520 times)

Online haggiaxxx

External Link/Members Only

Should have known better but... Anyway she asks for a £30 deposit and about 30 minutes before the meeting blocks comms.

Very frustrating and a but scary but it was only thirty quid so I thought I was worth a punt. Or not as it turned out. :(

Offline GingerNuts

Why were you booking someone who's confirmed to offer unprotected sex anyway?

I sent her a message on adultwork to ask if she does bareback, and she replied saying only to regular clients.

That's good enough for me, I will not be visiting her. It's really not worth the risk, there are other wgs out there who are safe.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 10:40:34 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline HailWood

External Link/Members Only

Should have known better but... Anyway she asks for a £30 deposit and about 30 minutes before the meeting blocks comms.

Very frustrating and a but scary but it was only thirty quid so I thought I was worth a punt. Or not as it turned out. :(

Matey, very sorry to hear you have been scammed. The signs are there with the huddle. AW feedback. Thanks for the warning. You can and ought to rewrite this as your first review then it can be indexed and therefore easily found by other members seeking info in her.

Offline Ramone78

Not the brightest is she really ?
For the sake of £30.00 no one that comes on here will book her.
Unbelievable

Offline Borderline999

I tried to book yesterday
She refused to see me unless I sent half the money via bank transfer
Which is huge alarm bells
Don’t fall for shit like this
I told her where to stick it

Offline Kingy28

She looks like she's got rickets

Offline jsnsummer

She looks like she's got rickets

AND has BB openly on her profile. £60phh? Hello? Do people not read the pages here? So many alarms ringing anyone asking for a deposit upfront for standard service is  :manhater: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :scare: