Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone remember...? East Mids WGs Who Have retired, Moved on etc.  (Read 21000 times)

Offline Coops72

I have been punting for the best part of 20 years now off & on..
Some of my old favourites were..

Jodie - had a house in Beeston then moved to West Bridgford. Incredibly sexy lady and was very popular on pnet if I remember rightly.

Isabella - was just off the Kimberley roundabout near J26 of the M1. Massive natural boobs, always dressed superbly and was up for a giggle , kissing & anything naughty.

Kim? - half Thai girl with big fake boobs. Had a flat in Long Eaton which had a pole fitted, she was absolute filth and was up for pretty much anything.

Anyone remember these ladies and know what they're up to now ??

I remember Isabella very well, an early punt for me, great girl and massive tits. She could suck a golf ball through a hosepipe and was the first person to suck me to completion and I had a condom on. Saw her a few times above the Indian Restaurant.  She really was fab.

Online Dipper

I remember a Jodie who worked over south normanton way, in the ad mag/ local paper contact era.

I wonder if it’s the same one mentioned. I thought she was stunning, very Julia Roberts esque. Made me feel like a king letting me choose her outfit (ra ra skirt), and even got me a beer. Devoured her pussy. What a woman.

Offline Coops72

An old favourite from Syston back in the day - came up in a local search today and back working -

Lady Channel.

She must have left the scene 4-5 years ago but is back. Saw her quite a bit in a little place around the back of Wilkos. Never did work out why there were 2 n’s in Chanel?

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 08:27:45 am by Coops72 »

Offline Owwhatanight

I remember regularly seeing a profile for a girl based out of a caravan which I think was Calverton way. She always looked good in the photos but we never managed to be free at the same time. Can't even remember what she was called. Does anyone else remember her? Or am I really getting that old?!

There was a very nice red head lady based out of a caravan in a field of long grass at the side of Tom Browns and the Unicorn in Gunthorpe. Use to get soaking wet walking through the long grass from the car park. She use to use a table top to make a double bed between the other seating. Great fuck with anal included. I don’t think she lived there and was only there for a few months. I never reviewed this but it was more than 8yrs ago 2016 but somewhere it was talked about by me and others as someone was working out of a van …..mobile fuck.
It was naughtyxxSarah
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 02:33:42 pm by Owwhatanight »

Online RedKettle

An old favourite from Syston back in the day - came up in a local search today and back working -

Lady Channel.

She must have left the scene 4-5 years ago but is back. Saw her quite a bit in a little place around the back of Wilkos. Never did work out why there were 2 n’s in Chanel?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is this her?

I never quite managed to see her back in the day.

Old profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 08:11:33 pm by RedKettle »

Offline Coops72

Offline kippydon

sexy jessica jay was very good :P
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 09:48:55 am by kippydon »