Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbie GFE Nottingham  (Read 1947 times)

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New profile - looks interesting if true.

Anyone tried her, any views?

Offline Buttons

Not sure about this one. Could be the genuine article, but the photos are heavily shopped and only one review from someone with no feedback.

Tricky one to call. Might be one to keep an eye on, see if she gets anymore reviews for guys with feedback linked to known SP's.

I'm at a lose end tomorrow, I might drop her a message. See where she is in Notts.

Offline Buttons

Message sent, let's see what happens..... :)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Her number gets quite a few hits on ads on other websites.

Offline Buttons

No response from her yet and my message is showing as unread, although she has logged into AW today.

Looks like she has removed her number from her profile.

I've just looked at her availability calendar for today. She's not available until 4pm, which will be too late for me. But I will keep an eye on my messages in case she does get in touch.

I'm in the punting desert that is the Lincoln delta, and can't travel too far today. Think I'll spend a while seeing if there are any decent options close to home, I don't hold out much hope. If I draw a blank I shall save my punting tokens, knock one out and go and do something less boring instead.

I'll pop back later and report on the Abbie situation, success or otherwise.

Offline RedKettle

will be interesting to see whether you get a response

I have her as one to keep an eye on for a while - I might be tempted to TOFTT if nobody gets there first!

Offline Buttons

will be interesting to see whether you get a response

I have her as one to keep an eye on for a while - I might be tempted to TOFTT if nobody gets there first!

I'll let you know later.

What really got my attention is that, in her interview page, she says the nearest railway station is Newark.

Offline Buttons

Just checked and my message to Abbie is still unread. Can't say if she is genuine or not.

Missed my window of opportunity this week now, but will report back if I get a response.

Let me know if any of you see her.  :thumbsup:

Offline RedKettle

I am also giving her a tickle with view to a meeting in the next week or two.

Offline j122

Looks like she has removed her number from her profile.

Numbers back on & gets a hit on google if you swap +44 for a 0

External Link/Members Only

Offline RedKettle

i exchanged a few emails with her and all seemed good.  Then tried to make a firm arrangement and she has read but ignored the email.

there was no number showing, although I have just checked and there is now.

I may just forget her now - unless I feel charitable and call her when I am horny  ;)

Offline Buttons

Offline RedKettle

could well be - shame

hopefully somebody will get to see her and report back