Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mara UK - Derbyshire  (Read 881 times)

8 review(s) for _Mara_ (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Crazydave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Slender Austrian lady - very professional. You can tell she's been in the industry for a while in her home country and then over here. I'd say her AW age of 44 was about right, but might be a few years older. Never any good at judging age.

Met her in her nice, new and discreet apartment at the Markeaton end of Derby. Make sure your memories in full working order though, as she gives you a code to get through the pedestrian gate into the apartment building. She then buzzes you in through the door into the building. No problem for a man of my vast intellect though  :crazy:

Arranged booking via text and agreed 45 mins for £80.

Offered a shower and a glass of apple juice on arrival, both of which I took. Moved into the bedroom with plenty of kissing as she slowly stripped. Moved onto the bed and she started to give a nice blowjob which took me to the edge. She's a professional though, so she managed to stop me from popping and after a few minutes of twitching and a bit of pre-cum leaking out, I settled down and she gave a nice blowjob which lasted about another 20 minutes. She then pulled out a condom and climbed on top. The sight of her tight body grinding on me soon had me cumming. 5 or 10 minutes of chatting and my time was up, so there was no time for a second round. This was more my fault than hers though, as unusually for me, I lasted for a good 35 minutes before cumming.

Jumped in the shower before I left as it was a red hot day and I was covered in sweat. Had to remember the gate code again to get back out, which was a bit trickier the second time!

Overall a lovely, professional lady that definitely knows what she's doing. Will return.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 12:23:28 am by Crazydave »