Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations?  (Read 421 times)

Offline Harriet0088

I'm new to punting, I'm just wondering if there's any girls you could recommend in central Birmingham city-centre area?
I've seen two girls before: Hayley from AYS and Mahi: External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately Mahi is no longer available, she was probably the greatest experience I've ever had, and can't imagine any better. Hayley was okay but I want more of a GFE experience.

My criteria are:

Close to Birmingham city-centre
Can speak english (Doesn't need to be mothers tongue)
£60 for 30min
Provides GFE and uses up the time properly - no rush
Pakistani/indian girls would be preferred, simply because Mahi was so amazing.

Thanks!

Offline JEH7376

If your first post both asks for information and help, but then drops hints about amazing experiences you never bothered to share, I wouldn't hold your breath on getting any responses

Offline Beamer

If your first post both asks for information and help, but then drops hints about amazing experiences you never bothered to share, I wouldn't hold your breath on getting any responses

+1

Offline Harriet0088

Sorry for the misunderstanding - it's not a review per say but the sort of girls I'm interested in. I'm simply looking for advice, I'm a newbie.