Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Iris Thai massage in Birmingham???  (Read 893 times)

Offline Audiboy1

Has anyone tried her just round the corner from my work didn't know if it was worth a punt????

Roadster

Has anyone tried her just round the corner from my work didn't know if it was worth a punt????

Oh yeah.  I know that one.  It is *literally* just around the corner from where you work isn't it?  Wow.  Amazing that!

gagglez

Offline The Owl

All depends on which Iris you mean. If she's on Vivastreet then approach with caution. If she's on AW then maybe a little less caution. If she walks over the bridge you live under everyday then she's a definite no.

No link, no point in the post.  :dash:

Offline Stapler

Where do you work?  :dash:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline latecomer

Do you think we're stupid on this forum?  We can spot a tout.

Roadster

Do you think we're stupid on this forum?  We can spot a tout.

He works his phone in the living room.  She works round the corner in the bedroom.  He told you that already.

:dash: :dash: :dash: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :dash: :dash:

Offline Audiboy1

I'm really new to this, I didn't expect to get abuse from a genuine question. Needed someone local to rubery/ Longbridge.

Offline Littlefoot

I'm really new to this, I didn't expect to get abuse from a genuine question. Needed someone local to rubery/ Longbridge.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not far from you.