Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 929 times)

Offline LanceVance

Imagine,

You find an attractive and reasonably priced profile on AW. Not many feedbacks but you have a raging horn and feedbacks on AW are shit anyway.

You call up, the comms are straightforward. You arrive on time, head up to the flat, knock on the door and...

It's not the girl in the pics! BUT this girl is way fitter than the girl you were planning to see.

Do you walk away on a point of principle? Or do you go ahead with the punt?

Toshiba

Imagine,

You find an attractive and reasonably priced profile on AW. Not many feedbacks but you have a raging horn and feedbacks on AW are shit anyway.

You call up, the comms are straightforward. You arrive on time, head up to the flat, knock on the door and...

It's not the girl in the pics! BUT this girl is way fitter than the girl you were planning to see.

go ahead if all seems well

firingblanks

+ 1
Better WG is a bonus if the service is good.
There lies the problem, you don't know that until it's too late.

Offline sushi

+ 1
Better WG is a bonus if the service is good.
There lies the problem, you don't know that until it's too late.
You go ahead but put a negative report of the punt of it being a bait and switch on UKP

charming_red

You proceed with the punt. With the -ve feeback on AW its already a risky punt to begin with, but at least now you've got a hotter girl to play around with. What happens next is punting for you - you either win or lose.

Punting is like a box of chocolates.

Offline tantric talents

+1 to most of the above but remember the next time you visit that girl  Sergei may have switched again to fat Linda (sorry Linda!)  :hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

1. Re-check services
2. Assess if there is a chemistry that suggests a good punt or not.
3. Decide from there.

JV547845

I'd probably go ahead with it as long as it was half an hour, no more than an hour.  You can still get a good idea from instinct what it will be like, from the first few seconds.  Some WGs have their tongue down your throat or your cock in their mouth by then :).

With the review - even if one WG needs to cover for another to take your booking.  Personally I would say they ought to text you and at least give you the option of cancelling, instead of subjecting the other girl to a potentially awkward door step moment.  But a lot of my fellow punters don't want to be called or texted because they're too stupid to have punting phones.  From me anyway, it's OK girls.  You all don't like being messed around by TWs?  Well neither do we.  Text us back with something deniable like `I'm sorry, something's come up and I can't make that meeting any more at 2.30 - what's your availability like later in the week?'

Offline cueball

Imagine,

That happened to me on my "lucy radcliffe" punt, the lass that opened the door was fitter than the lass in the aw pics, I went ahead and had a blast

Offline smiths

Imagine,

Nowadays I would and have walked on principle as I have my plan B option I can go and punt with. Bait and Switch is a disgusting practice in my view and I wont punt with WGs who practice it whether that's because of the lies of their pimp or whatever. Then a negative review on here follows.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 10:47:44 pm by smiths »

Online RedKettle

fuck her

then

negative review, to fuck her again