Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trouble keeping hard with a regular  (Read 1757 times)

Offline wristjob

Generally speaking I don't do regulars. Most I'vey seen is 2 different girls 3 times and this one girl I saw yesterday for the 6th time. Considering I've seen her twice as much as any other girl pretty much sums up that I find her attractive and she gives a good service. We get on really well, had a big laugh yesterday but it just didn't happen for me - I was struggling to stay hard throughout the punt. This had happened half the times I've seen her and has not happened with any other WG (or relationships) I've seen at at 20 punts this year it's not like there's no opportunity. I've even fared a lot better with girls I didn't find attractive and who had no personality. Just with her.

Just wondering if anyone else had anything like this. Clearly it's psychological in some way and I'm wondering if it's maybe the Coolidge effect or maybe the punter/WG relationship has become too familiar/friendly?

Offline shagbambi

Maybe you feel the need to perform now that the sex is not so anonymous?
Or a character type that is very similar to one with whom you have had a relationship with the past, and have had performance issues with during the relationship?

I have experienced similar with a regular, and gone soft midstroke, even though she floats my boat and is a good laugh.  I decided it was the first suggestion in my case.  Have not seen her since as its only happened with her.

sexpest

I have had this problem with a regular once, problem solved by stopping masturbation at least two weeks before a punt. If that don't work then kamagra my friend.

Maybe you like her and have performance anxiety, (trying your best to please her). This also happened to me once i was hard but could not for life of me cum, i nearly tore the skin of my dick trying to cum on her with my hand (successful but i felt like shit, i basically paid for a wank).

Offline socks

I have had this problem with a regular once, problem solved by stopping masturbation at least two weeks before a punt. If that don't work then kamagra my friend.

Fuck me I struggle to go a day without throwing one off. If I tried to go two weeks without relieving the pressure I'd probably get a wet dream and coat my uncooperative OH in population paste :scare:

Offline wristjob

I had 2 punts in the week before - and no problems with either. I'm not becoming a monk or taking tablets to try and impress a WG. The worry is i've found other WGs who are good and only seen once/twice - and it would be a shame if the same thing happens there after 3/4 visits.

I wonder if part of it is the familiarity. I tend to book 30 mins with WGs and that works out fine. With a normal girl it's a different story so mostly it would be an hour or 2 of different kinds of things. Maybe psychologically I'm seeing it as a normal partner and do things differently? Perhaps a 2h booking would work - and screw that, I'd rather see 4 other girls instead. She's nice - but def no EAS here.

To be honest it's more like a girl mate, had a few of those over the years I didn't shag.

Pompoy123

Maybe you like her and have performance anxiety, (trying your best to please her). This also happened to me once i was hard but could not for life of me cum, i nearly tore the skin of my dick trying to cum on her with my hand (successful but i felt like shit, i basically paid for a wank).

This happened to me the other week with a regular. I'd not knocked one out for over a week and was solid as a rock when she was sucking me off. I felt myself wanting to cum so I asked her to stop as I wanted to pop inside her.

So on with the Rain Mac and I'm banging away like my life depended on it but I could not cum. She was cool about it but I was not. :(

Rochdull lad

When you get to my age, with my up-bringing and medical history, I'm just grateful to get hard during an appointment. 

Fortunately, my Regulars know my difficulties and do all they can to assist! ;)

SirFrank

Fuck me I struggle to go a day without throwing one off. If I tried to go two weeks without relieving the pressure I'd probably get a wet dream and coat my uncooperative OH in population paste :scare:

Sounds to me it's just what the lazy bitch deserves. Blow your nuts all over here hair while she sleeps. With any luck it will have set like glue by the morning and she has to go and get it cut out like some school kid with chewing gum stuck to their locks

Offline socks

Sounds to me it's just what the lazy bitch deserves. Blow your nuts all over here hair while she sleeps. With any luck it will have set like glue by the morning and she has to go and get it cut out like some school kid with chewing gum stuck to their locks
I feel like someone really gets me, cheers Frank, that's what I call empathy.  :drinks:

If I ever go though with your advice I'll be sure to post it here. That's if I still have the use of me hands  :scare: