Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would it put you off?  (Read 1829 times)

philboi

External Link/Members Only

Interesting if not disturbing answer in her interview to "At what age did you lose your virginity"
Describe the experience (when and where) "It was my dad. I'd been a bad bad girl."

What do you guys make of that, would it put you off from seeing the wg?  :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

External Link/Members Only

Interesting if not disturbing answer in her interview to "At what age did you lose your virginity"
Describe the experience (when and where) "It was my dad. I'd been a bad bad girl."

What do you guys make of that, would it put you off from seeing the wg?  :unknown:

No, not really but the shit photos would, also no prices shown ------------- plus she offers unprotected sex.  :wackogirl:

Offline CBPaul

Load of bollocks, just like the rest of the profile

Offline nigel4498

Odd that she joined AW on the 26/04/2014 and hasn't  logged on since.

grandmaster-ram-rod

looks like  a revenge profile form an ex maybe

Offline Jimmyredcab

looks like  a revenge profile form an ex maybe

Most unlikely -------------- a revenge profile would show a clear face picture. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

sexpest

nah that wouldnt put me off she is probably joking. And my ignorance always assume what she stated is true for every wg :wacko:

grandmaster-ram-rod

Most unlikely -------------- a revenge profile would show a clear face picture. 

fair point silly me  :hi:

Offline nigel4498

Looks like a cam only profile, thats if she ever goes on line again.

Offline MancSean

Why would you think it's a joke - a high percentage of WG's were abused sexually as kids and a fair few by their dads. Hence why the can be slightly emotionally detached and have addictive personalities

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Why would you think it's a joke - a high percentage of WG's were abused sexually as kids and a fair few by their dads. Hence why the can be slightly emotionally detached and have addictive personalities

Do you really believe that moronic rubbish sprouted by the media.   They say all prossie have been abused and have mental health issues as no sane woman would do this job.  No but they will fuck any old guy they meet down an alley on a weekend.
I am sure some prossies were abused just like some nurses and doctors and police officers probably were to but it doesn't mean most prossies were and I doubt it is a very high percentage either.  Perhaps many years ago before the internet but not nowadays when women are realising it is a good way to earn very good money.  Look at the amount of students that pay their way through college or uni by doing this? 

You saying that is like me saying a high percentage of punters like to abuse women.  That is the flip side of the story you are giving there as it is what is often spouted in the media. 
I doubt that sits too well with you does it?  It is not nice to be put into a group of abused/abuser

bush#hunter

Her favorite food is cock and her favorite drink is cum . Not going round her's for tea ! :vomit:

dilettante

Look at the amount of students that pay their way through college or uni by doing this?
That's right - impoverish the young so instead of enabling them all to study, get jobs, get married and have kids, they'll end up having to screw middle-aged baby boomers for money instead, wonderful.

BTW this bint is clearly a wind-up merchant (daresay she'd have a few pithy Cilla Black-style witticisms to add here as well), but which side of the line jokes about incest are on is a moot point.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 08:35:20 pm by dilettante »

Offline MancSean

Do you really believe that moronic rubbish sprouted by the media.   They say all prossie have been abused and have mental health issues as no sane woman would do this job.  No but they will fuck any old guy they meet down an alley on a weekend.
I am sure some prossies were abused just like some nurses and doctors and police officers probably were to but it doesn't mean most prossies were and I doubt it is a very high percentage either.  Perhaps many years ago before the internet but not nowadays when women are realising it is a good way to earn very good money.  Look at the amount of students that pay their way through college or uni by doing this? 

You saying that is like me saying a high percentage of punters like to abuse women.  That is the flip side of the story you are giving there as it is what is often spouted in the media. 
I doubt that sits too well with you does it?  It is not nice to be put into a group of abused/abuser
Danni I didn't mean to offend and basically don't really read newspapers. I was talking from personal experience and yes I shouldn't have generalised. I am and have been good friends with many WG's throughout my life and many of them were abused. Maybe it's an age/generation thing. Then again I would also say that most regular punters have sex addictions.
Maybe the internet has changed things for the better like you say

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Danni I didn't mean to offend and basically don't really read newspapers. I was talking from personal experience and yes I shouldn't have generalised. I am and have been good friends with many WG's throughout my life and many of them were abused. Maybe it's an age/generation thing. Then again I would also say that most regular punters have sex addictions.
Maybe the internet has changed things for the better like you say

Could it be that the context in which you knew them, and your relationship with them led them to be more open with you about it?Whereas with other friends or acquaintances the opportunity or inclination to share such a thing simply wouldn't be there. Levels of childhood sexual abuse in the general population are a lot higher than most people realise, and as such it's very much hidden with a lot of stigma attached.

Offline MancSean

Could it be that the context in which you knew them, and your relationship with them led them to be more open with you about it?Whereas with other friends or acquaintances the opportunity or inclination to share such a thing simply wouldn't be there. Levels of childhood sexual abuse in the general population are a lot higher than most people realise, and as such it's very much hidden with a lot of stigma attached.
Maybe you are right Srawberry - strange thing was there were two groups of girls that I was friendly with and they all had been abused so maybe that's why they were friendly with each other. I knew them at different times one lot here and one in Russia. I remember after one had told me about her ordeal, we were going out at the time and she said to me that child abuse rates were high in prostitution. I guess she had had a terrible childhood and assumed so had others. Danni is right tho I shouldn't generalise and I guess it happens to people from all walks of society and the job they end up doing bears no correlation to what happened to them as a child