Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: emmabutt - Leeds - Great experience.  (Read 6681 times)

17 review(s) for emmabutt (15 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline monsterballz47

External Link/Members Only

I have seen Emma many, many times, but this meeting with Emma was just days before last Christmas (I know this is outside the 6 month window, but only just so hope mods don't mind). First review since reading review guidelines. Will try my best to stick to them.

Communication - Great as always.

Location (for in call) - Novotel, Leeds. Nice place, very clean, modern and comfortable.

Looks, hygeine, accuracy of photos, etc - As you can expect, all on point.

Price Paid and Timekeeping - £150 for 30 minutes, no clock watching at all and stayed WAY over the paid for time.

Now to the review proper.

As stated before at the start, I have seen Emma many times. As always, very friendly, very chatty. Made me a nice cup of tea upon my arrival and we had a chat. When we first met, Emma put me at ease straight away with her laid back personality, and she knows how to run with a conversation. Now when we meet, it's more like just having a catch up with a friend, but I know this doesn't apply to those who are thinking about seeing her for the first time, so let me just call back to our first meeting (as I do believe it to be relevent). She put me at ease straight away, has a great, sexy laugh, and is basically perfect for all kinds of punter personalities, in my opinion, from the reserved type to the more confident type.

When it came time to move to the more sensual aspects of the punt, Emma began by giving me a massage. I undressed while she stripped down to her lingerie. The massage was, as always, out of this world. Just what you need if you're feeling stressed, let me tell you.

Next came the blowjob... And oh, the blowjob! It is in my opinion, that Emma gives the best BJ's in the business. Out of this world. Her tongue piercing is what really sends me over the edge. From licking, flicking and caressing the shaft, Emma just knows how to work a cock... In order to stop myself from cumming right then and there, we moved onto some foreplay on her. Delightfully filthy as always, wrapping her long legs around my necking, pulling my face deeper into her cunt. She just loves it... Next came a nice, swift titfuck. Emma's tits don't look as amazing as they used to, numerous surgery has taken its toll, and there is some scarring on her tits. But when it comes to pure skill, she again knows how to work it. Her subtle, strong tits are perfect to fuck.

Again on the verge of letting loose, I held back and she oiled up my dick before edging me closer to the edge with a fantastic handjob. It almost seemed like a test this time, to see if I could last long enough to fuck her... On the verge of blasting off again, I stopped her and it was time for the main event. After getting fully equipped with my rubber on, we started off with some cowgirl. Emma loves to be on top (in so many different ways), and she rode me to the edge again. Resisting the urge to cum again, we proceeded to move to doggy. Emma takes it from behind so well, and the dirty talk she gives out only adds to it (and yeah, if you like dirty talk, Emma is great at it). Finally we moved to straightforward missionary. Fucking her while looking at her glasses, I suddenly got this urge to see her without them on. She can barely see without them, but asked her to remove them just for the originality of it, and she kindly obliged... Weirdly, this made it somehow hotter. Unable to hold on much longer, I finally pulled out, jumped on the bed and removed the condom. Emma proceeded to thrust my cock into her mouth and she sucked it and sucked it...until I finally exploded, covering the inside of her mouth in cum...

Afterwards, Emma again made me another cup of tea, remarked on the fact I was more horny than usual (I had abstained from masturbation for 10 days prior to the meeting) and that was that.

So yes, an overall very good experience. Can't wait to see her again once this COVID madness comes to an end.

Offline Charles Glass

Very deep pockets needed for this Lady. I am glad she made you another cup of tea  :cool:
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline mrh79

Great review, enjoyed that. Out of my price range now but I remember seeing her at r3tro club in Walsall about 10 years ago for a bukkake night. Think it only cost about £40 too for a fuck and facial. Your spot on about the personality is very nice to chat to with a good attitude.