Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Cara - touring Thai in Telford  (Read 750 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7547313) (18 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Andywb]

Offline Andywb

Just realised I saw this lady in March and did not review her yet. She has a good track record across three AW profiles   previously 7110191 and 6907741, and now External Link/Members Only

The venue: converted office block in Telford.

The girl: pretty,  petite, most notable feature compared to most thai is her small natural breasts; slight droop but still perky and a lovely sight when she was riding me in cowgirl.

She was friendly and fun thru out. No limits on full depth hard pumping in mish and doggy. I went for OW which was good.

Overall, positive,  would see again. £70 for hh

Recommended, particularly if you like small natural tits.

Offline ThaisAreBest

You see a lot of SPs in Telford, have you been to see Little Iris yet? She will instantly be your number 1 Thai.  :drinks:

Offline Andywb

You see a lot of SPs in Telford, have you been to see Little Iris yet? She will instantly be your number 1 Thai.  :drinks:

Yes, Iris is in Telford now ..... positive review coming shortly

Offline richjones

I saw her 2 days ago, she was amazing. Less than a week left in Telford then she is off to Barnsley she said.