Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Marta or Maria lately (B2B masseuses off Conley Hatch Lane?  (Read 967 times)

Offline bestbefore

They seem to have vanished. I only have Marta’s number but never get a reply recently.

Offline tantraman

They seem to have vanished. I only have Marta’s number but never get a reply recently.

Good question, bestbefore ... I too have been trying Marta for an age with no reply :( ... both she and Maria appear to have disappeared. I do hope they'll make a return. I loved being under them!

Marta (FBSM, Lingam Massage) in N11 (Friern Barnet)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Maria (FBSM, Lingam Massage) in N11 (Friern Barnet)

Offline pepsicolaboy

Good question, bestbefore ... I too have been trying Marta for an age with no reply :( ... both she and Maria appear to have disappeared. I do hope they'll make a return. I loved being under them!

Marta (FBSM, Lingam Massage) in N11 (Friern Barnet)

Maria (FBSM, Lingam Massage) in N11 (Friern Barnet)

Saw Marta last year on the fact she was praised so highly and I thought YMMV. Saw Maria as well as I left and she looks a lot of fun.

Found Marta a nice woman and very sensual but would not trek down there again for her unless passing, ill check if it was under 6 months ago and get a review up.

I found her a really nice person though.

Maybe they gone back home for a bit or are trying out a different part of the UK? I am saw some gents who are regulars will know, pretty sure they ran profiles on Vivastreet and Massageme - although such threads on Massageme seem to keep getting deleted or locked generally.

:hi:

Edit: If they where local to me, that would be a whole different story and would likely have seen them multiple times now, build up trust and hopefully YMMV  :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 02:49:30 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Tkmax

So I've been looking for marta recently. I think the last time I saw Marta was in September/October and she was really excited to go back home to Spain for a month or so. I think she may have potentially ended up staying there unfortunately.

Offline tantraman

So I've been looking for marta recently. I think the last time I saw Marta was in September/October and she was really excited to go back home to Spain for a month or so. I think she may have potentially ended up staying there unfortunately.

:cry: