Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi Sexy Thai - Watford  (Read 528 times)

36 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6767196) (29 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online simon07

It was a good positive after all for Heidi External Link/Members Only in Watford as i did not like the 2 Thai offerings in Hatfield. Only 8.5 miles away from my location.

Communications was good and it is the usual Thai rotation place near a pay and display car park. I saw her companion Helen last week and i was happy to see that they have not gone yet. I arrived a little early and was seen early too.
I paid £80 for 30 minutes.

She looks like her pictures and in mid 30s. Attractive face and toned body is great esp butt and the boobs look good though can see scars underneath implants. Soft smooth skin with large Phoenix bird tattoo on back and Queen Nefratiti on L arm, Anubis and other Egyptian hieroglyphics. Bit like that Anck su Manun from The Mummy movie. Her face showed no smiles just the look as the picture below, her ‘sex hot look’. She asked for my money and after that immediately undid my belt, jeans and underwear and cock in for lovely OWO. Game on.

I was not allowed to touch head and later she laid me on the bed and positioned her butt towards me. Ok, 69 RO then and she has a smooth clean, inviting pussy. Some groans from her (and me too). Then i asked for her to lie down so that i could kiss her breasts and lick those bin like nipples. Oral from me and then she was ready for condom in Mish position. I asked for cowgirl and she put her soles down either side of me and steam plunked slam dunked on with thuack. Sounds effects. I asked for change to after a while spoons and doggie as she was getting me close. Eventually came in Mish with 15 minutes left.

As her profile states, she does a very good sensual massage and time was up eventually. She does not like me to kisss her face or neck and i did get some kisses though nothing like Helen whom i saw last week.

Still we do like our assorted chocolates don’t we guys?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 02:09:18 pm by simon07 »

Online simon07

I like Anck su Namun picture and would love to spend time with someone like her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I guess with copyright cannot copy and paste her.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 02:07:22 pm by simon07 »

Online simon07

Sorry pressed quote instead of modify.

Just to add the last 4 Thai ladies in Watford have been good. Hopefully that will continue.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 02:25:36 pm by simon07 »