Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amara Pearl - Aldgate East - Natural bubble butt (just about) - TOFTT  (Read 999 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7321028) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Online jonesfromthere

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet took place recently £150 – 30 mins (seem shes removed her 30 min rate since) 

Comms

Good, all done via text.

Busy hotel in Aldgate East, card required for the lift so Amara sent good instructions of how to make my way to her room via the stairs

The Girl

Photos are her. Early twenties, pretty face and a great all natural body. Profile says size 10 on top and size 12 on the bottom which seemed about right.
Wide hips and ass, not the biggest of shelves but enough of an all round package to qualify as a bubble. Looked great in doggy, nice and soft with ripple and some bounce.

Services

FK, RO, sex in various positions

Slightly shy vibe to begin with, got the impression that she is quite new to the game. Friendly enough though and happy to have a bit of a chat and a laugh.
Started with some FK, not super slopy but enough tongue to be fun. Moved on to RO, great taste, no hygene issues and no taste of pre applied lube.
Seemed to enjoy it though told me she wouldn't be able to orgasm as she wouldn't be relaxed enough.
Which is fair enough and i apprecieated the honesty, would much rather that than a badly faked orgasm.
Moved to protected sex, which was enthusiastic and she got very wet without any lube neeed. Though acompanied my some slightly off putting fake moaning. Highlight was seeing the ass in doggy.

Summary

A nice girl and a lovely body, though could do with dropping the fake moaning

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only