Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmberRyder + Diamondintheruff Duo Query  (Read 1430 times)

Likes-to-Lick

Has anybody here tried this duo yet? I know both have excellent solo reps, but with Vicki stating she is straight I'm wondering how lezzy they get as that is a particular kink of mine.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers.

Offline Name redacted

There's a feedback report on one of their profiles on adultwork as a duo

Likes-to-Lick

Thanks for the reply. I saw the review but it didn't go into too much detail about their interaction with each other plus the reviewer says he isn't really a lez fan.

I was hoping a UKP member might be able to provide more details.

Cheers.

Offline Chezzie John

I was talking to Vicki about it on my last meet and I'm sure they interact with each other although it was something new to Vicki as she prefers men  :)

Likes-to-Lick

Cheers, hopefully she is enjoying it.

Perhaps I'll have to 'take one for the team' and report back my findings :)

Offline monkeybucket

I was also chatting to Vicki about this and she was telling me how she'd love to watch me fuck her friends ass whilst she was licking my balls....seems like excellent VFM to me..will be booking this as soon as i have funds.

Offline bigrockcandy

I was also chatting to Vicki about this and she was telling me how she'd love to watch me fuck her friends ass whilst she was licking my balls....seems like excellent VFM to me..will be booking this as soon as i have funds.

Must be on her "bucket" list  :lol:

Offline monkeybucket

Must be on her "bucket" list  :lol:

Sadly unlikely..my 300 sheets might be though..

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

There's a quote. It does paint a lovely picture. I've got to say - it's been a couple of years since I saw her so maybe a trip over there is on the cards for me !!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
There's a quote. It does paint a lovely picture. I've got to say - it's been a couple of years since I saw her so maybe a trip over there is on the cards for me !!

Look forward to your detailed feedback  :D :D