Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cumslutwhore30  (Read 3648 times)

Mr. Wood

Anybody have any experience of this particularly filthy lady?? Am tempted..

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Helps if you also post the AW link, otherwise how do you expect members on here to help you?

EDIT
She has 1 review on here, look right under my post. Also, she openly offers Bareback  :dash:

Offline HailWood

Quite apart from the B.B. issue, IMO she looks rather masculine facially.

Offline Space Invader

BB / Unprotected sex, and have you seen the stretch marks oh her stomach !!
WOW - are you a masochist with  a Death wish , I did look through her feedback to see if any of them visit any of my regular girls , thankfully I didn't find any !
If you want to TOFTT do it - hope you enjoy it - coz it could be your last !!! - unbelievable !

Offline HailWood

BB / Unprotected sex, and have you seen the stretch marks oh her stomach !!
WOW - are you a masochist with  a Death wish , I did look through her feedback to see if any of them visit any of my regular girls , thankfully I didn't find any !
If you want to TOFTT do it - hope you enjoy it - coz it could be your last !!! - unbelievable !
Not even a TOFTT. Some madman has openly written a B.B. review of this skank.

Offline Moreish

Evening all
One of Bamba blacks old bags,  :vomit:
Take a look on xhamster ,some of the clips she in you defo would not go near unless you just did not give a fxxk. To quote dragons den "I'm out" :timeout: :thumbsdown:
 :hi:

Offline finn5555

Evening all
One of Bamba blacks old bags,  :vomit:
Take a look on xhamster ,some of the clips she in you defo would not go near unless you just did not give a fxxk. To quote dragons den "I'm out" :timeout: :thumbsdown:
 :hi:

Post a link  :hi:

Offline acorn50

Having read the review and the comments about checking the punters that have been with her against some of the SPs I have met I found that there were none, however, when I looked at the punters that had paid for direct cam sessions there were quite a few that have been with SPs that I have met. Makes me wonder if they have checked out her prior to doing a no review visit to her.

Not a great deal you can do other than take your own sensible precautions to rubber up on all occasions. 

Offline largecock1234567

Barebackers should be named and shamed shocking!!!

On other hand if we could rid of all STIs bareback woud be the bollox!!! Never going to happen so the dream will never either!!!