Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Woofie35 - Nottingham  (Read 952 times)

Offline Ridejohn69

External Link/Members Only

My third time to see Wolfie and a love every second I spend with her. she is like no outher girl I have been with.

STAR-LORD

My third time to see Wolfie and I love every second I spend with her. she is like no other girl I have been with.

So she's a cosmic girl, from another galaxy.  :hi: But this review has practically no detail, and I've not read a review on her before (although I do know of her).

You may want to read this section, and either start from scratch, or add a lot more criteria to this review while you have time to edit. Such as how long was the booking, price paid, services provided, location of booking etc. In due respect to your first review.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 05:44:37 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Picti

So she's a cosmic girl, from another galaxy.  :hi: But this review has practically no detail, and I've not read a review on her before (although I do know of her).

You may want to read this section, and either start from scratch, or add a lot more criteria to this review while you have time to edit. Such as how long was the booking, price paid, services provided, location of booking etc. In due respect to your first review.

This RJ.

The most useful reviews are a mixture of objective information / facts, and your subjective experience and opinions. Aim for the type of information that another punter would need or want in deciding whether or not to meet her, although many of us already have. You've gone back for further meetings, so tell us why. It doesn't need to be an erotic novella, but it does need more information than you've put so far.  :hi: