Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jaden - X Lounge - Leicester  (Read 976 times)

nten

External Link/Members Only

X Lounge is fairly well known in Leicester and it's a place I always end up nipping to when I want a no thinking beforehand punt. Today found me having to leave work at lunchtime and pick something up and on the way back I found myself driving up London Rd, I've never had a lunchtime punt before and the idea of going back to work fully fucked appealed. Only Jaden available but I did visit her 2 or 3 years back so was happy to see her again. Jaden is a great looking girl with fantastic tits, her nipples are perfect. Started off with a decent rub down that did a lot of work on my balls, then she span me over for a very good covered blowjob with her pussy just in front of my face. I clearly couldn't wait to fuck her because she climbed on top and started moving herself up and down beautifully while I grabbed her ass and kissed her tits that she kept pushing into my face. Then without a word she climbed off and went into reverse cowgirl taking one of my hands and putting it on her tit and taking the other and putting it on her clit- wasn't too long before I blew my load.

After we sat and had a chat about my work, she's got a great posh girl voice and is certainly a great talker. I've read some reviews that describe her as a little cold but i think she's a girl who likes to take control and do things her way, and I don't mind that one bit.