Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Cheeky Thailand KITTYxxxx  (Read 817 times)

Online peter53

See my favourite Thai girl back in Chesterfield so may have to pay her a return  :wacko:

Online peter53

She's on viva street in Chesterfield  under the name above

Offline vulcan22

Also on AW External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I believe the girls here are rotated every couple of weeks, is the picture on AW generic or genuinely the girl currently there?

Online peter53

Her pics are defo genuine. Nice legs, cute bum and pert tits with long brown nipples to suck. Great attitude for fucking too

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Also on AW External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I believe the girls here are rotated every couple of weeks, is the picture on AW generic or genuinely the girl currently there?

Yes they rotate every other Monday. The pics are generic, maybe from profiles of girls who have been there, although the current pics are not Kitty. The good news is she is better looking and has a better figure. As others have said, you get very good VFM, if £100 per hour ever is for anything.

Offline HailWood

Do these girls work out of a flat on the Baslow road out of Chesterfield?

Offline bigbird

No they used to work off Chatworth road but now they are very close to the cinema on Derby road. Kitty is pretty with the longest nipples i have ever seen, good value at £60 but not the best that has been there, Nadia, Wani Mai, May were all very pretty, the girl who's flat it is sometimes does a shift and she is VERY good looking also, but Kitty is plenty attractive enough and friendly..