Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura - Yabba-Dabba-Dooooooooooooo!!!!! - Leicester LE1  (Read 4116 times)

Offline versace

External Link/Members Only

DISCLAIMER: I did not stand up on the bed and start jumping up and down while yelling “Yabba-Dabba-Doo” like the infamous jungle boy. It’s just a reference to an amazing punt.

Phone number: 07514404967

£50 - 15 mins (not advertised)

LE1 - close to Holiday Inn

Punt happened last weekend.

Comms were good. Arrived outside, gave her a bell. She buzzed me in. It’s not the girl in the pictures. However, she is actually a much better looking than the girl in the photos. Stunning c cup tits, both nipples pierced. Size 8/10. Few tattoos, great smile, long hair. Very friendly in her demeanour.

Money sorted, I started to fondle her tits. She was wanking me at the same time. On with the rubber on my hard cock. Great blowie followed, told her to spit on it which she happily did. In fact she got really into spitting, that’s my girl. Then took her on her back with me standing by the side of the bed. Gave her a really good hard and deep pounding. She seemed to be absolutely loving it, playing with her clit the whole time and moaning throughout. She likes it hard. She got extremely wet, her juices were all over my cock. I took it out and started slapping my dick on her pussy before putting it back in. I then went to town and finished deep inside her. Told her to stay put and let me have a look at your cunt, she laughed. So I proceeded to pull my cock out slowly and had another look at her gaping pussy, all juiced up inside and outside. Looked like a right fucking mess. Brilliant.

Amazing punt, great girl.

So there you have it, there are proper good Romanians out there who don’t mind taking cock without any restrictions and other nonsense. £50 well spent.

Highly recommended.

Don’t run there all at once lads lol.

Overall: 8/10

Picture from the ad:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bops909

Looks like the advert has been turned over to advertise a new girl, with different tattoos to the girl shown in the earlier version of the advert that you've shared.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 06:19:44 pm by bops909 »

Offline versace

She doesn't use her own pictures, it's still most likely her though, same phone number as well.

Offline jimcartman

Online webpunter

Phew TFFT, reading the subject line i thought that Wankchester cunt had somehow made a return