Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any review about this profile and agency?  (Read 614 times)

Goodlife30

Hello everybody,

This is my first message and I'm new in your community. And, never punted yet.

I watched a lot of informations within the wiki punting.

I'm French and recently arrived to London, so I'm sorry if I make some mistakes.

I'd like to know, what do you think about this profile and agency?

External Link/Members Only

Petra looks like to be awesome but I see the pictures are well photoshopped.

Thank you!

Goodlife30

I just to see the same profile with some other pictures on this agency website...

External Link/Members Only

Biscuitman

The photoshop editing on these sites are insane! Like pixel characters! 😵😵😵

Offline Steely Dan

Here is another shot of her with about the same amount of photo shop:
Hidden Image/Members Only
Seriously, booking this girl might turn out to be fine.  She may look a bit like the pictures you linked.  No telling the size of her boobs as they were not even the same in the different images! But overall, you are taking a total gamble for £200.  Alternatively, you can book a well reviewed girl for £100 to £150 easily.    It is not clear why you would pay more for a riskier punt now that you have discovered this site.

I think that agencies might be helpful for a last minute booking, particularly later in the evening. But for a pre-planned booking, I don't get it.  Maybe as a non native, you think agencies are easier.  But I think you will find little or difference in ease of booking.

Goodlife30

Because on the second link, the price is about £150.

But I'm going to finally use AW.

Thank you for your advice.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I have seen this girl, known as Raisa on Hot Collection, with her flatmate Mona - both great bodies, not bad service but have been around some time so may be stale - these pictures are pretty true to life, surprisingly enough - not all the the girls are so close to photos, I saw another one called Zoe recently, body for Baywatch, face for Crimewatch and an attitude like a wife who hates your guts - I walked!

Goodlife30

Oh well!

I have found her on your website, thank you for your review!

Offline nervyfooker

yeah i saw her ,looks wise she's not bad but nowhere near the pics.
the service was dire though-check my review for details.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24969.0

Goodlife30