Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage parlours  (Read 977 times)

Offline JRWK

Just curious, in Liverpool there seems to be a Thai parlour on most city centre streets, with countless others further out.
A town like Southport has 8 or 9.

Where are all the Thai women coming from?  If from Commonwealth or EU nations I could understand, but Thailand is neither.

I'm not complaining, in fact I'm glad I'm able to try so many

Online scutty brown

Most of the thais you'll find in Blackpool, Preston or Southport came here as mail-order brides. Subsequently either the (much older) husbands died, or the marriage broke up due to the cultural and age differences. Once they're divorced they have to work, but cleaning / hotelwork / shagging is all they are qualified for.
The rest are usually younger and are imported, often through family contacts, to work in parlours. Though whether they know what that means is debatable........some come in via dodgy agencies who fund the travel cost upfront and make the girls work as indentured slaves until the loan is paid off. Certainly they're working illegally.........no-one gets a work visa as a whore.

Offline Tecova

Most of the thais you'll find in Blackpool, Preston or Southport came here as mail-order brides. Subsequently either the (much older) husbands died, or the marriage broke up due to the cultural and age differences. Once they're divorced they have to work, but cleaning / hotelwork / shagging is all they are qualified for.
The rest are usually younger and are imported, often through family contacts, to work in parlours. Though whether they know what that means is debatable........some come in via dodgy agencies who fund the travel cost upfront and make the girls work as indentured slaves until the loan is paid off. Certainly they're working illegally.........no-one gets a work visa as a whore.

The younger ones mustn't have much of a debt as when I've been to massage parlours in the past, the younger ones are never offered.  On one rare occasion, the best looking has been on reception duties only.

Offline Boredbloke

That's pretty typical. The young good looking one is there to  draw in the punters for the old minger in the back who actually does the rub and tug

Offline JRWK

That's pretty typical. The young good looking one is there to  draw in the punters for the old minger in the back who actually does the rub and tug

That's never been my experience (so far), once I've been with a good one, when I book ahead for next time and ask for her never been a problem - except for Chaba in Tulketh Street, but anything goes there so doesn't really matter