Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetTeen_julia20 - The Queen of rimming  (Read 4276 times)

holland

I met Julia

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid: £100 per 1h

Girl/pictures: she is good looking overall but i think she looks better in the pictures than in reality.

Service: Excellent! We fucked in many positions (protected), deep owo, cim, fingering, dfk, ro, rimming(giving, receiving) and anal play (finger receiving)   :P

Julia is a very energetic and very kinky. I had 55 minutes of uninterrupted action (5m for the shower). She is a sex machine. She does all she can to please. In particular i enjoyed her rimming. Her flicking tongue was weird when she kissed me but it did miracles in my bum :yahoo:
She is the Queen of rimming. :dancegirl:

Bigtkt

I would recommend Anita. I have searched long and hard, and she is easily the best. A true PSE experience.
Not a clockwatcher.. 100% will return

External Link/Members Only

Offline MajorPayne

Notice Anita charges for 30 minutes what Julia used to charge for the hour

Offline Tonyleung

I would recommend Anita. I have searched long and hard, and she is easily the best. A true PSE experience.

Where's the review? Wheres the comparison. Julias retired. Julia was a sweet bodied twenty something polish nymph.
The link you provided is for a 39 (+10) yr old slapper charging £100 for 30 mins...
Plus you bumped a two year old post...

Offline arrow0404

you have no reviews so how can you recommend her.
                        +
pulling up a review from 2yrs ago =

**PLUS Your 6 posts are all about Anita I don’t think your a leach but Anita her self... business dry darling?.**
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 07:44:17 am by greekboy7 »

Offline Alitis

Julia has left the scene.  I do not know whch profile you refer to, but if it has been reactivated it is most likely recycled.

Offline East London boy

Thanks mate is the rimming deep will give her a go

Offline MajorPayne

Thanks mate is the rimming deep will give her a go

Best check her reviews before you see her.