Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laurah Brazil - Manchester  (Read 1663 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7062877) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Really fun session with this one. Easy to book and her apartment is nice, just outside the city centre and quite discreet. Once inside, I was very happy with what I saw!! She is very attractive, petite and tanned, well presented in lingerie. She has large tattoos and fake tits which I think look really good on her.

The action was really good. Started with some FK and remove her bra. Suck on her tits and rub her puss. She gives me a fantastic blowjob, really good technique, and deep too. Then I remove her panties and feast on her puss, well trimmed and tasting great. Then she puts a condom on me and we fuck in a few positions. Doggy style was particularly good since she has a lovely firm round ass. Eventually finish in missionary position and it's great watching her beautiful body move.

Overall a good half hour with a really hot SP
£100 would see again

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 12:50:53 pm by tergil »

Offline rubberduck221

She looks FAF this one, has been on my HL since the first positive on here.

Cheers for the review.

Offline RonBurgundy

Another good review mate. Added to my HL. Could mods also index her to an old AW account she used?

I think this is also her https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=30914

Offline bops909

Another good review mate. Added to my HL. Could mods also index her to an old AW account she used?

I think this is also her https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=30914

You can do that yourself by just quoting their old AW profile number. 

Offline tergil

She looks FAF this one, has been on my HL since the first positive on here.

Cheers for the review.

Yeh she was good. A lot of the Brasilans seem to add extra charges on for everything but I got everything I wanted for the advertised price 👍

Offline RonBurgundy

You can do that yourself by just quoting their old AW profile number.
Cheers bops. You learn something new each day eh. I think this might be her old account
External Link/Members Only

Offline DaveyboyC

NEGATIVE.  Cba doing à review but she's nothing like the op says mechanical and couldn't wait to finish.

Offline tergil

NEGATIVE.  Cba doing à review but she's nothing like the op says mechanical and couldn't wait to finish.

When I saw her, I had only read that one previous negative review on this profile.
I think if I had seen her other profile reviews I might not have chosen her since there were other options.
That said, she was actually really good with me but obviously not consistent with all punters!!

Offline tergil

Also I think you should post a review to help other punters with decision

Offline Kool Keef

Also I think you should post a review to help other punters with decision

+1