Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Radio silence- modestyblaise  (Read 421 times)

Online Lamnguin

This punt didn't actually happen so I can't really post a review.

I saw modestyblaise External Link/Members Only profile on AW & thought I would TOFTT considering how fit she looks in the pics and the fact that she advertises anal. Contacted her, no she doesn't do anal at all, but she still looks fit and anal is not a deal-breaker for me so I decided to book 30 minutes the next morning. I also pointed out that she is advertising anal when in fact she doesn't do it. Punt arranged but no details given out, all comms at this point through AW e-mail. I did however give her my punting phone number and pointed out that it is safe to use at any time.

Next morning nothing. Mailed her to point out that I couldn't contact her any other way and I didn't know where to go. Nothing. 50 minutes to go gave an ultimatum that if I didn't hear from her in 10 minutes the punt was off. Nothing.

12 hours after the punt was to have taken place I received an AW mail saying sorry, family emergency. I pointed out that if this is the case I understand that the booking might not go ahead, but it is only courteous to let me know, especially as she had my phone number and had been told it was safe.

She is still advertising anal (at discretion).

Lack of respect for punters?

Offline Mansell

This punt didn't actually happen so I can't really post a review.

I saw modestyblaise External Link/Members Only profile on AW & thought I would TOFTT considering how fit she looks in the pics and the fact that she advertises anal. Contacted her, no she doesn't do anal at all, but she still looks fit and anal is not a deal-breaker for me so I decided to book 30 minutes the next morning. I also pointed out that she is advertising anal when in fact she doesn't do it. Punt arranged but no details given out, all comms at this point through AW e-mail. I did however give her my punting phone number and pointed out that it is safe to use at any time.

Next morning nothing. Mailed her to point out that I couldn't contact her any other way and I didn't know where to go. Nothing. 50 minutes to go gave an ultimatum that if I didn't hear from her in 10 minutes the punt was off. Nothing.

12 hours after the punt was to have taken place I received an AW mail saying sorry, family emergency. I pointed out that if this is the case I understand that the booking might not go ahead, but it is only courteous to let me know, especially as she had my phone number and had been told it was safe.

She is still advertising anal (at discretion).

Lack of respect for punters?
Thanks for the info.  It sounds like you had a booking so your fine to change this to a review. Say if wanted and it can be changed.

Online Lamnguin

Nah, it'll come up in the search.