Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Re bum fun  (Read 6325 times)

Offline Monster munch

With the exception of sheng does anyone know of any masseuse that will do a finger up the bum during the massage without asking?

Offline Sar-Major

With the exception of sheng does anyone know of any masseuse that will do a finger up the bum during the massage without asking?

That's friggin worse than WK and his "Sweaty Feet" problem.    :scare:    :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Monster munch

Its always nice to try something different sar !

Offline Halcyon Dave

I've had a couple lately from Lilly just near Newcastle College and she did without any prompting

Offline Monster munch

Sounds good, as I would feel a bit awkward asking for it

Offline datwabbit

That's friggin worse than WK and his "Sweaty Feet" problem.    :scare:    :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

The older you get, the greater the chance of a finger up ya ass - in the name of a prostate inspection of course.

Offline bbanks

Big Jess in Felling likes to slip a digit in the tradesmens, not for me though I had to ask her to remove it, she said it was her finger but it felt like the stern of the Titanic

Offline toon972

Big Jess in Felling likes to slip a digit in the tradesmens, not for me though I had to ask her to remove it, she said it was her finger but it felt like the stern of the Titanic

Small Jess from Felling also does it.

Offline bbanks

Small Jess from Felling also does it.

Is that Melissa Jesse who is nearer Heworth metro? Never seen her myself but I did hear there was two lasses called Jess in Gateshead.

Offline Sar-Major

Its always nice to try something different sar !

Well in the "Interests of Sexual Science" I'd try most things "Once"..................  :thumbsup:

But not that, it's always been a "One Way Street" and that's what it'll "STAY............. ;)

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

The older you get, the greater the chance of a finger up ya ass - in the name of a prostate inspection of course.

Totally agree DW, as that's for your "Medical Well Being" which is a very different matter.  :thumbsup:

Been very lucky to have survived so long without a "Doctors Dorty Digit" up me "Khaki Button Hole"................... :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline waynekerr600

Well in the "Interests of Sexual Science" I'd try most things "Once"..................  :thumbsup:

But not that, it's always been a "One Way Street" and that's what it'll "STAY............. ;)

Tried feet then SM?

Offline toon972

Is that Melissa Jesse who is nearer Heworth metro? Never seen her myself but I did hear there was two lasses called Jess in Gateshead.

that is the one, don't do many massages but enjoyed my time with her.

Offline cactus1454

I have seen Melissa Jess Heworth several times and she has always put her finger up my arse when wanking me off at the end. I quite liked it actually but perhaps not to everyone's liking.

Offline datwabbit

Totally agree DW, as that's for your "Medical Well Being" which is a very different matter.  :thumbsup:

Been very lucky to have survived so long without a "Doctors Dorty Digit" up me "Khaki Button Hole"................... :scare: :scare: :scare:

That's what you think!

Who knows what your army mates did when you were passed out from drink.

Offline tynetunnel

That's what you think!

Aye DW, you know what they say about “Privates on parade”  :scare: :sarcastic: :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Tried feet then SM?

Nooo...................Not on your "Friggin Nelly", I don't do "Tripe" either.  :scare:       :vomit:   :vomit:   :vomit:

Offline Sar-Major

That's what you think!

I've often been in a worse state than friggin China, a bit like that of a "Budgies Toy" when staggering home.  :wacko:

But I've never "Passed Out" due to the "Demon Drink" Lovely Boy...................  :thumbsup:    :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Offline oldrockingchair

I've often been in a worse state than friggin China, a bit like that of a "Budgies Toy" when staggering home.  :wacko:

But I've never "Passed Out" due to the "Demon Drink" Lovely Boy...................  :thumbsup:    :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Same here I've been in some states but never passed out,  found myself following the white line in the middle of the road a few times pizza in hand. Lol

Offline oldrockingchair

Sounds good, as I would feel a bit awkward asking for it
Just ask man can I have a happy ending with your longest finger up my spincter please 😂

Offline yellowfever888

Nicky genesis does but I had to ask first time round.. she knows now though and does it every time
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 10:04:03 pm by yellowfever888 »

Offline nelly50

I have seen Melissa Jess Heworth several times and she has always put her finger up my arse when wanking me off at the end. I quite liked it actually but perhaps not to everyone's liking.

Hope she slips on a glove to do this

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hope she slips on a glove to do this
What's your point, you seem a tad obsessed with Melissa Jess and this service. This is the second thread you've made the comment on.

Offline maxxblue

I've had a couple lately from Lilly just near Newcastle College and she did without any prompting

I know that Lilly manages the place near Newcastle College, but she has always been based at the Bentinck Road place, unless she now covers both places?

The girls I've seen near the college have alwats been a lot younger than Lilly.

Offline waynekerr600

I know that Lilly manages the place near Newcastle College, but she has always been based at the Bentinck Road place, unless she now covers both places?

The girls I've seen near the college have alwats been a lot younger than Lilly.

I've seen Lilly and Kiki at the place near Newcastle college.

Offline Knight Templar

Used to see Lily quite regularly as she always gave s top notch massage with HE , then  the last twice she was never available, saw  I think Kiki , the chubby girl and then someone else, so I stopped going my funds are limited and I want VFM , not average, never been to the college  premises always the house  in fenham.

Offline maxxblue

Cheers WK

Offline shooie

Not sure if this is keeping with the spirit of the original message... but..
A few years back I had a nasty abscess grow in my groin.. painful.

Anyway I ended up in hospital and was asked if I was OK with trainee doc's taking a look.  I said no prob's.

Ended up in the kneeling position with about 8, very young and very presentable, eastern European ladies all pushing a finger up my bum to have a "feel around"..
A fantasy for some I'm sure.... but the pain from the abscess stop any pleasure.

Worse one was a male doc with a hand like a bunch of bananas  :scare:

Offline winkywanky

Not sure if this is keeping with the spirit of the original message... but..
A few years back I had a nasty abscess grow in my groin.. painful.

Anyway I ended up in hospital and was asked if I was OK with trainee doc's taking a look.  I said no prob's.

Ended up in the kneeling position with about 8, very young and very presentable, eastern European ladies all pushing a finger up my bum to have a "feel around"..
A fantasy for some I'm sure.... but the pain from the abscess stop any pleasure.

Worse one was a male doc with a hand like a bunch of bananas  :scare:

At least they didn't all say "you cum now babeee?"

Or, perhaps they did?  :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

At least they didn't all say "you cum now babeee?"

Or, perhaps they did?  :unknown:

:sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Offline sesalovdarlo

Quite interested to know myself.

Never really been a fan of the finger up the bum, until I had a proper prostate massage, what a feeling when it’s done properly. I mean a prostate massage not just a finger or 2 in the ass

Offline everaad

Never really been a fan of the finger up the bum, until I had a proper prostate massage, what a feeling when it’s done properly. I mean a prostate massage not just a finger or 2 in the ass

Where was that if you dont mind me asking?
Pm if you dont want to broadcast.

Offline Knight Templar

That’s an interesting thought , a lot say a prostate  massage , but like you say it’s a digit up the arse, trying to find someone who knows there stuff is like looking for a needle  in a haystack

Offline waynekerr600

Never really been a fan of the finger up the bum

A doctor once suck his finger up my bum and removed £1999.99 in loose change.

I told him I wasn't feeling too grand.

Offline winkywanky

:D

Surely he could have saved you the indignity and just simply pulled your right arm down? He'd just need three melons in a row.

Offline Sar-Major

FFS, fuck off and get a new script writer like I told you last friggin year...............  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:P    :D

Offline bbanks

Not just a finger or two? Blimey how many fingers are required for a prostate massage?

Offline oldrockingchair

:D

Surely he could have saved you the indignity and just simply pulled your right arm down? He'd just need three melons in a row.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: 

I think my two top ones for for back door entry. Has to be Victoria  Gateshead. And Rosina now Sunderland     

Rosina I have to say gets the no one slot  ,,, no pun intended  :coolgirl:

Offline bbanks

:hi: 

I think my two top ones for for back door entry. Has to be Victoria  Gateshead. And Rosina now Sunderland     

Rosina I have to say gets the no one slot  ,,, no pun intended  :coolgirl:

I’ve seen Rosina but never asked for anything to do with my back door. What is it she does that makes her No1 DD? Just curious, I’ve had a finger in the ‘Arris during a massage but wasn’t too keen.