Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GirlfriendBianca - Gloucester road  (Read 1948 times)

7 review(s) for Girlfriendbianca  (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

pussypounder4

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comm's: Good. Called 1 hour before booking. English fit for purpose. Given address promptly.

Price: £150 for an hour plus £20 for anal.

Venue: 3 minutes walk from the station. Discreet.

Meeting: No unpleasant surprises when she opened the door, she looks exactly like her pictures. She's definitely not a stunner, I would even say her face is below average, but I didn't come for her facial looks. My face lit up when I saw that arse, nice round and juicy, just how I like it. Immediately she jumped at me snogging my face and then grinding on my dick, which by now was a solid as a rock. Sorted the paperwork out and then back to DFK. I took her bra off to suck them nipples, she even gave me some encouragement to suck harder (which is odd because WG usually tell me the opposite). She pulled my trousers down and gave me a decent blowjob with good use of her tongue  :D  After 10 minutes of this I felt I was going to explode so told her to stop and went and down on her and ate that pussy. She was fully shaven and tasted clean and fresh. Went into missionary first then doggy. She took a good pounding before I blew my load inside the condom. She cleaned me up and then we had some small talk before round 2. Started with some OWO again until I was hard. She lubed me up and into anal. It took a couple of tries but I finally entered the treasure chest :dance: and my word was she tight. She was making all the right noises and it wasn't long until I came hard inside the condom. Had a shower and said goodbye.

Overall it was a good punt but I don't think I'll be returning in a hurry as I don't think she's VFM and I have a long hotlist I need to work through.

Why a positive:
- Good OWO
- She takes a good pounding
- Great arse

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comm's: Good. Called 1 hour before booking. English fit for purpose. Given address promptly.

Price: £150 for an hour plus £20 for anal.

Venue: 3 minutes walk from the station. Discreet.

Meeting: No unpleasant surprises when she opened the door, she looks exactly like her pictures. She's definitely not a stunner, I would even say her face is below average, but I didn't come for her facial looks. My face lit up when I saw that arse, nice round and juicy, just how I like it. Immediately she jumped at me snogging my face and then grinding on my dick, which by now was a solid as a rock. Sorted the paperwork out and then back to DFK. I took her bra off to suck them nipples, she even gave me some encouragement to suck harder (which is odd because WG usually tell me the opposite). She pulled my trousers down and gave me a decent blowjob with good use of her tongue  :D  After 10 minutes of this I felt I was going to explode so told her to stop and went and down on her and ate that pussy. She was fully shaven and tasted clean and fresh. Went into missionary first then doggy. She took a good pounding before I blew my load inside the condom. She cleaned me up and then we had some small talk before round 2. Started with some OWO again until I was hard. She lubed me up and into anal. It took a couple of tries but I finally entered the treasure chest :dance: and my word was she tight. She was making all the right noises and it wasn't long until I came hard inside the condom. Had a shower and said goodbye.

Overall it was a good punt but I don't think I'll be returning in a hurry as I don't think she's VFM and I have a long hotlist I need to work through.

Why a positive:
- Good OWO
- She takes a good pounding
- Great arse

I remember seeing her in a flat i(not as a punt though) in Earls Court quite some time ago. She has had lip and bum augmentation the former may not suit her, facially, the latter does (even if her rear does have that odd un-natural shape that comes with operation). She was friendly enough as she provided assistance on how best to make my way home
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac