Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Xmanchesterfun - Manchester  (Read 1026 times)

47 review(s) for xmanchesterfun (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline FWK1

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Very Good. Prompt replies to all emails and texts.

Venue: Nice apartment very close to the Printworks lots of paid parking or about a 5 minute walk from the tram stop.

Looks: Very cute girl next door that has that dirty as fuck look about her. States 28 on her profile but could easily pass for younger.

Service:  Now this is a return visit to Bex (Xmanchesterfun) and she immediately recognised me as she opened the door and literally snogged my face off...!!
God this girl loves DFK (think she'd even give King T a run for his money in the old tonsil tennis) she also seems to really love sucking cock because as soon as there a pause in the action she immediately impales herself on your cock forcing it down her throat as far as it will go making herself gag and her eyes water..  ;)
In fact now I come to think about it she seems to love it all which included some really hard fucking especially in doggy and hard fingering both in her pussy and her arse...   :)

Conclusion:  She doesn't do Anal or CIM but she really is IMHO a really good dirty fuck there's plenty of DFK, OWO, Anal play on her and good hard shagging.
FWIW I can highly recommend and I will be returning next time she is in Town hopefully not to long after her Hols..

Offline Kendrig

Quality review for a lass who knows how to deliver :thumbsup: