Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting phone deals?  (Read 1253 times)

Offline cassini

Gone to use my punting phone today and it's dead, won't charge, switch on or anything.

Anyone seen any good deals recently?

Only thing it must have is a camera.

Cheers

Cass

Offline peter_bungee

I would just buy a cheap smart phone from ebay (£30) and stick a pay as you go SIM from Tesco etc, or if you use it for non punting as well maybe a monthly SIM free deal £10 per month etc which will have free minutes

Offline AnthG

If you want decent phone.

£155 for a used, very good, Nexus 5 on Amazon unlocked

External Link/Members Only

Get this and a 321 Pay as you go Sim from Three.

I have the Nexus 4 and I love it. I have tried numerous Iphones over the years and I would rather have my nexus even if they were the same price. The fact they can be had for half the price of the Iphone is a no brainer.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Mr Sinister

External Link/Members Only Good collection of recent smartphones or just pop into the store if you have one near you.

Offline george r

our local Tesco had a Samsung payg for £2.99 if you topped up a tenner , Tesco lite rate is 10p a minute and 4p a text.

Offline hw189

Order a GiffGaff SIM, their PAYG deals are good and convenient. They also sell phones, though never bought one off there so can't comment on deals.

jack1818

I had a cheap Nokia 108 from Tesco, and have just bought a Samsung S5611 on Three (I didn't like the fact that the Nokia showed the content of any text messages received even when the phone was locked and needed a specific charger), the Samsung cost about £40 including the £10 top up. It has a 5mp camera, so not sure if that's good enough? You can also secure a lot of the menu's (text messages, pictures etc) with an additional password to be ultra safe!

Ben4454

I currently have a Nokia 3210 which I have had for around 12 years now.. never had one of the latest phones. Still finding punts the old fashioned way. I get some odd looks when I pull it out at work... also the phone gets some shocks.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 08:37:05 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline PD101

I recently bought an Alcatel smartphone from Sainsburys for £25. £10 cash top up lasts 6 months. Incidentally the phone runs android jelly bean. I didnt need a smartphone but it charges via micro usb so no dedicated charger required.

For £25 it's actually pretty decent

Offline cassini

Thanks for the assistance guys

Cheers

Cassini

DannyJames

I'm not sure what my punting phone is but it's as basic as it gets. I use a three Payg sim as the credit doesn't run out and I'm a tight bastard. Just as well really as I haven't shagged a prossie on a long time.

KenniLingus

Luckily I got a new mobile that broke. When it went off for repair I bought a new 'temporary phone'. Its a smart phone and cost about £50.

I recommend getting a sim from the main mobile providers as a Tescos one you have to go to telco to top up with cash.