Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girl crying after orgasm  (Read 3633 times)

Offline SamLP

Have you ever had a girl react after an orgasm by crying? I met a Chinese girl a few weeks ago, late 30's/early 40's. Very horny, made me cum twice in under half an hour, something I haven't done for a long time. She wasn't that attractive but the service was good. Lots of mutual fondling, fingering, kissing, oral on me. Sex was energetic and in cowgirl she had me suffocated pushing her tits in my face alternating one to the other. I eventually came, and she still had me eating her tits out while she cleaned me up, then placed my hand to finger her while she stroked me back to hardness in a few minutes. Placed another condom and rode me again until I came all while still having her tits in my mouth. She then started to play with her clit while I fingered her until she came. Then she started to cry for a few minutes and I was thinking WTF! My time was nearly up and she was stroking my cock trying to get it hard again saying she wanted me to fuck her again. Sadly my little fella wasn't going to recover that quickly.

Offline foreverchanges

Back in the day when I used to visit Edinburgh's ( at the time ) world class London Street Sauna this happened a couple of times with me.
Most memorably with a gorgeous Anglo-Asian who after climaxing was in tears and asked me just to hold her for a few seconds as she was trembled.
A decade on and still unsure if it was the real deal or the greatest show of method acting since Brando.

Offline Cuntminion

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Yes this can happen. It's a release of stress/emotion/sexual tension etc. Laughing afterwards is common too. For the same reason.

regular punter

Have you ever had a girl react after an orgasm by crying? I met a Chinese girl a few weeks ago, late 30's/early 40's. Very horny, made me cum twice in under half an hour, something I haven't done for a long time. She wasn't that attractive but the service was good. Lots of mutual fondling, fingering, kissing, oral on me. Sex was energetic and in cowgirl she had me suffocated pushing her tits in my face alternating one to the other. I eventually came, and she still had me eating her tits out while she cleaned me up, then placed my hand to finger her while she stroked me back to hardness in a few minutes. Placed another condom and rode me again until I came all while still having her tits in my mouth. She then started to play with her clit while I fingered her until she came. Then she started to cry for a few minutes and I was thinking WTF! My time was nearly up and she was stroking my cock trying to get it hard again saying she wanted me to fuck her again. Sadly my little fella wasn't going to recover that quickly.

Link to girl

yorkshire123

Yes this can happen. It's a release of stress/emotion/sexual tension etc. Laughing afterwards is common too. For the same reason.

Bloody hell, and there was I thinking that they were laughing at the size of my cock for all of these years when all the time I was sending them to orgasmic heaven  :cool:

Does crying the morning after count?

johnnyboy61

I tend to laugh when I cum and recently had a few meets with a WG who does the same. The neighbours must have thought Michael McIntyre was in residency next door when we both climaxed together at the end of the punt!

Offline smiths

No crying after the WG orgasmed as I doubt that's actually ever really happened in my case, very highly unlikely anyway.

Offline Moresomes

I tend to get a bit weepy when I`ve shot my lot, and am back out on the street checking the contents of my wallet.

Offline OakTree

I've had a few say they want to sleep after orgasm but that could be just the affect I have on women.

Online LanceVance

Yeah, I've had that before too. I think it is just the emotional reaction to the physical exertion of sex and orgasm.

tonysoprano

Not with a WG but I had one ex GF that would sometimes break into tears after she came.

It's not unusual.

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the replies. It was a new experience. Glad to know it can happen.

Offline cueball

Does crying the morning after count?

Does crying when sober count too?

DG

Definitely experienced the post orgasm giggles. However, one time with my regular girl, I made her cum 3 or 4 times, a couple were really intense, and she said she felt sick because she had orgasmed so much.

Offline stevedave

Can't say I've ever had a lass cry after orgasm. I've made a few cry beforehand, mind...

squeezebox

I've had a few WG's cry when I walked through the door....and then laugh as I leave...does that count?  :unknown:

vw

Had a few laugh when ripping me off, but like to imagine them cry when reading their reviews !

Jay-Jay

All the way home in the car with me usually !

Jay

expert69man4u

much prefer to give my sexual partner/WG a " full body orgasm "( Oral /penetrative sex )

takes years of experience / practice ?

see External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

johnnyboy61

much prefer to give my sexual partner/WG a " full body orgasm "( Oral /penetrative sex )

takes years of experience / practice ?

see External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
Every WG I've been with would piss themselves laughing if I tried the full body Tantra orgasm. Either that, or they just lie back and think of the increasing bank balance whilst I wave my hands over them and they wonder if I've forgotten to take my pills today.

Quote from Cosmo:
Is there a way to attempt cervical orgasm without hitting your cervix with the penis/dildo/other penetrative device?
Now I'm at a place where I can have a cervical orgasm from my partner touching my ear or just by hearing his voice — with no physical touch at all.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 05:59:34 pm by johnnyboy61 »

spkmstr48

Every WG I've been with would piss themselves laughing if I tried the full body Tantra orgasm. Either that, or they just lie back and think of the increasing bank balance whilst I wave my hands over them and they wonder if I've forgotten to take my pills today.

Quote from Cosmo:
Is there a way to attempt cervical orgasm without hitting your cervix with the penis/dildo/other penetrative device?
Now I'm at a place where I can have a cervical orgasm from my partner touching my ear or just by hearing his voice — with no physical touch at all.

There's quite a lot of BS in the Cosmo quote, as you might imagine. If you play with the same girl enough it is, however, possible to train them to cum by some other stimulus. If you do it often enough as they are orgasming, the body will eventually associate the stimulus with orgasm.

This really needs to be a regular partner though, not a WG

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline munterhunter

I've had a few cry cos I've shot my bolt too soon and gone to sleep without giving them an orgasm :D

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

This isnt that unusual. I've had this happen with the wife sometimes, and some other girls its just an emotive release for most of them!..