Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: craigslist v adultwork  (Read 4852 times)

Offline gary03

i have been on adultwork for a couple of years & had some good punts,but wondered what else i could do to meet a sexy woman for casual.i started browsing local craigslist casual meet afs.at first found most of lets meet up ads were actually dating/chatline scams but when i put on my own carefully worded ad so it wasnt banned using english slang words for money the site didnt pick up on i started getting genuine replys.now this is for bguys who ptefer the thrill of the chase & who want to email & find out about each other before meeting.the type of girl anseering want to make sure they are ok with you before agreeing to hook up.i have now met two girls one in nottingham & one in sheffield both attractive sane & good punts.the first a busty black girl gave me 2 & half hours for 90 at her place includingj  bj ro dfk & fk so much better value tthan ae.the second iet in hotel room so extra 50 in cosy so with her hundred was stil fair price gave me 90 mins including swallow fk & ws.she was an attractive redhead early 40s.i am 63 so no great catch yoj would think but if you are prepared & want thrill of chase craigslist could be an altdrnative way to have regular good punt.what do you think?

spkmstr48

Tindr has been talked about as another alternative with mixed results.

I would be interested to hear how you worded your add as others on here have reported limited success recently with Craigslist. It's an interesting idea that I haven't tried, PM me.

shaftus

Craig list is just a place for scams in my experience,  every contact turns out to be someone trying to get you to register with a pay site

Offline munterhunter

I agree with shaftus. Craigslist is a nightmare. Main scam seems to be "I want to meet and fuck your brains out  but I need to verify you are over 18 and don't have a criminal record its free and simple to do. Just click this link fill out the form then we can meet." Link takes you to a site asking for name address DOB phone number then asks you to enter credit card details for age verification purposes. No prizes for guessing what happens next..your card gets hit for a monthly subscription to a contact site. AW has its share of scammers but with a little common sense its possible to get a punt without getting robbed.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Has CraigsList got a more robust scam reporting system than AW?

Offline gary03

craigslidt seems to be quite unregulated i used header lolly for sex & system let it through.you do get skammers but you can soon spot them & rewards can be worth it

hi if you could pm me your wording for your advert on craigs list that would be great,
in the past as has been said craigslist is 99.9% scammers shit bags and men happy to suck your dick!
 :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :bomb:

Offline gary03

my ad was lolly for sex
slim friendly male seeks sex for notes
extra notes for french kiss swalloe & watersports
had 5 genuine replies & about same scams

Offline restless_native

I've used craigslist a few times in a similar way to the OP.

You do get a lot of scam replies. But, after a while they become very easy to spot. You will get a few genuine responses amongst them though if you word your advert correctly. That's the trick to it really.

Offline Daffodil

There is success to be had on Craigslist. I've used it before and met a couple of civvies and one prossie. The prossie seemed genuinely amateur and soon disappeared. I liked that. There's one on there at the moment who I've been corresponding with via email, but she requires a few hoops to be jumped through.

And that's the fucking problem. It's a ball ache and riskier than just doing prossies by the conventional approach i.e. adultwork.

Same with POF, tindr, and all the others.  Same as trying to meet girls at clubs and pubs really. I usually can't be arsed, but may dip my toe if I have jack shit else to do. Usually with no reward.

Offline Punting Valley

Craigslist is way too dangerous. I can see absolutely no advantage (many disadvantages though) using it over AW.  If civvie girls are your thing then online hookups like tinder would be better, or just go find one in person

Offline nike

It seems like some weird dating game. Except u have to jump through more complicated hoops

Offline gary03

its certainly not for everyone but if your ad makes clear you are after wg you cut down on wwaste of time emails & can cut to chase.i wud say no more scams than aw & i enjoyed anticipation of meeting girl & exchanging suggestive emails prior to big event.as long as you stay in control craigslist is good fun

Alibaba25

Craigslist is full of scammers. Most of the time the 'girls' ask you to join certain adult dating sites to verify your age before you arrange a meeting.

Offline gary03

any site to do with sex will attract those out to scam money.they soon reveal themselves after a couple of emails so just delete & move on.
the genuine replies are very easy to spot.if the girl wants your picture actually asks what services you are looking for & is intrested weather you are local are all good signs you may have found a wg
a genuine wg on craigslist will want to suss you out as well so there will be some email tennis which can be quite good fun

Oberyn1

I only started chatting to a woman on craigslist last night. i was just browsing expecting nothing, but i sent a cheeky message and she replied. We have exchanged a couple of emails now and she seems normal, but i don't know whether she is an absolute munter or not. She claims to be fit, but anyone can claim that. We haven't exchanged photos yet as she wanted to chat and see where it goes, but i have fingers crossed that she isn't hideous; though highly doubt she will be a stunner lol.

may be find shes in scotland and your in devon ?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I only started chatting to a woman on craigslist last night. i was just browsing expecting nothing, but i sent a cheeky message and she replied. We have exchanged a couple of emails now and she seems normal, but i don't know whether she is an absolute munter or not. She claims to be fit, but anyone can claim that. We haven't exchanged photos yet as she wanted to chat and see where it goes, but i have fingers crossed that she isn't hideous; though highly doubt she will be a stunner lol.

wait for the hard luck tale and the request for £$€
we shall wait for next week's thrilling installment!

Offline gary03

just keep your wits about you & who knows?

Offline Deepstroker

craigslist like so many sites is 99% BS. People post up listings, you reply,they reply asking you to email another noncraigslist address. Eventually if your numb enough to reply, you get some old pish about watching them live on livejasmine or other webchat site.

It usually involves you paying money and them not shagging you because actually,they are thousands of miles away in Asia or the eastern block,,and not in scunthorpe after all,,yawnnn....

vw

Craigslist has its own movie and serial killer and is American so will naturally avoid due to my AmericaPhobia

Offline TheBoyDoneGood

in my experience , craigslist is full of male fantasy wannabe's only after pics of your cock lol

AW is far better, having said that I've never had any trouble finding available women on Tinder for free local to me  :yahoo: lol

willbred

Craigslist v Adultwork

The final score, after extra time and penalties:

Craigslist   99.5% timewasters   Adultwork  85% timewasters ....and the winner is.......Adultwork!!!!!

Ben4454

If you're not good looking stay away from online dating/tinder - you will find yourself losing hours and wasting your time.

Alternatives are seekingarrangement. Do a search on here or google it. Basically it is sugar daddy meetings. You will pay more than adultwork girls but the bookings will be generally longer however sometimes you will give them money and see no return. We have one member here who is into it.

Never used craigslist myself and i doubt i will in the future.

Adultwork is your best bet. Look for newer members who come in exspecially over christmas for that civvy fuck feeling.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 09:46:37 pm by Ben4454 »

Bigyank

in my experience , craigslist is full of male fantasy wannabe's only after pics of your cock lol

AW is far better, having said that I've never had any trouble finding available women on Tinder for free local to me  :yahoo: lol

It's gonna be a fat man in a grubby vest with his cock out sitting in a stuffy shack in Manila........

Offline Deepstroker

Alternatives are seekingarrangement. Do a search on here or google it. Basically it is sugar daddy meetings. You will pay more than adultwork girls but the bookings will be generally longer however sometimes you will give them money and see no return. We have one member here who is into it.

Quote "Indulge in shopping sprees, expensive dinners, and exotic travels.".. i dont want to take them shopping ,feed their faces or take them to frinton..i just want to go around to theirs,strip them,fuck them and leave for as cheap as possible or free..