Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The fake feedback is flying in on AW  (Read 2072 times)

Offline SamOmar

Don't be fooled with so much positive feedback for WGs that are awful.

External Link/Members Only

Sweet Reiko who I have a negative review for as do 2 others seemed to have amounted 17 positives but they are written by herself / friends. Its honestly disgusting but quite hilarious as to some of the aliases on the reviews SleepyJoe, Honeypot lol.

Anyway heads up as there are so many others doing this as well. Search for the lady here first or look at the person leaving them feedback and what other girls they have left feedback too.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
All standard procedure for members here. Most of us know AW feedback only serves to show the WG exists.

Offline l4at

Yep, I take AW feedback with a pinch of salt and as a reminder to why this forum is so valuable with its reviews.

Offline Stevelondon

I think the sensible of us on here (heaven forbid there is one or two) fully realise to take that AW feedback with a pinch of salt.
It has its place, but as we all know. A lot of it will be contrived.

Online StingRay

Sweet Reiko who I have a negative review for as do 2 others seemed to have amounted 17 positives but they are written by herself / friends. Its honestly disgusting but quite hilarious as to some of the aliases on the reviews SleepyJoe, Honeypot lol.

Anyway heads up as there are so many others doing this as well. Search for the lady here first or look at the person leaving them feedback and what other girls they have left feedback too.

and all 17 in less than a week after no reviews in 10 months!

Online GorillaWarfare

I will always say a review on here is worth 50 on AW. There's no incentive to give a positive or a negative on here so a punter can say what he really thinks.

AW has fake reviews, the potential for a girl to give a revenge negative (which does limit options on there - some girls won't see someone if they have even one negative to their name, however unjust that negative might be) and other things to look out for.

and all 17 in less than a week after no reviews in 10 months!

In fairness, nobody's been able to review until a few weeks ago due to COVID laws against meet-ups.

Online StingRay

Very true, apologies for my oversight. Nevertheless, they still look so obviously fake.

Reminds me of a girl in Canary Wharf a few years back - can't remember the name but she used to post about 10 or 20 a day, all from "clients" with no feedback!  :hi:

Online alabama1

Very true, apologies for my oversight. Nevertheless, they still look so obviously fake.

Reminds me of a girl in Canary Wharf a few years back - can't remember the name but she used to post about 10 or 20 a day, all from "clients" with no feedback!  :hi:

Wow ! For how many days ?

Online StingRay

Wow ! For how many days ?

Clocked up several hundred I think in a very short perod of time - no idea how it ended as I lost interest.

Offline mexicola

She clearly has a lot of EAS / fluffy punters she contacted the moment AW allowed booking requests to be made, thus feedback to be left.

Basically she has emailed her EAS regs and asked them to make a booking, agreed to it (without a booking happening) and they have left mutual positive feedback.

Aw feedback is good, but you need to read through it, I understand when its been left and cross reference those punters with other girls. Make sure it all checks out as genuine.

Offline jasckg88

Looks like the profile has been sold on. Different girl in the pics. Wonder if the service is any better now?

Offline Landscape

AW feedback is 99% Mills & Boon and those scared of retaliatory feedback. The other 1% tend not to last too long as it usually involves facts.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 09:19:13 pm by Landscape »

Offline rk_1985

Moved away from AW feedback - most you will see are from unregistered members. Do your own research on here and other sites. You never really know until they open the door

Offline Home Alone

... ... ...

Aw feedback is good, but you need to read through it, I understand when its been left and cross reference those punters with other girls. Make sure it all checks out as genuine.

As the audience at any pantomime will confirm, "Oh no, it isn't!"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Gordon Bennett

As the audience at any pantomime will confirm, "Oh no, it isn't!"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You can't discount it out of hand though. Fact is even a seasoned experienced punter would see the potential advantage of having a bit of feedback on AW, having a bit of feedback isn't going to harm a punter's chances of getting a booking but having no feedback could hamper his chances. With that in mind I believe most punters have half an eye on picking up the odd AW review over a year or so. Given some ladies insist on you booking via AW you get opportunities to grab some feedback.
So, with that in mind I think there is some genuine pukka feedback on AW if you have the wit to spot it amongst the nonsense.
I'd describe AW as mostly useless but worth checking as part of a wider belt and braces set of checks.

Offline Al

Is UKP going to have its reviewed open publicly ever again?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Is UKP going to have its reviewed open publicly ever again?
Not sure what you mean by 'reviewed', or what it has to do with AW feedback really.   :unknown:

Offline Al

I meant are the reviews going to open to public viewing again?

The public reviews will mean that certain dodgy SPs may lose out on business because of negative reviews. And perhaps more importantly, it may stop certain dodgy SPs engaging in dodgy practices if they know its more likely a review can be seen by anyone.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

The public reviews will mean that certain dodgy SPs may lose out on business because of negative reviews. And perhaps more importantly, it may stop certain dodgy SPs engaging in dodgy practices if they know its more likely a review can be seen by anyone.
We aren't a public information service, the purpose of the site is for like minded individuals to share information on the sex industry in order to help each other.

Still doesn't explain what it has to do with AW feedback. There is a thread dedicated to forum issues.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 04:48:42 pm by daviemac »

Offline Problem Child

You can't discount it out of hand though. Fact is even a seasoned experienced punter would see the potential advantage of having a bit of feedback on AW, having a bit of feedback isn't going to harm a punter's chances of getting a booking but having no feedback could hamper his chances. With that in mind I believe most punters have half an eye on picking up the odd AW review over a year or so. Given some ladies insist on you booking via AW you get opportunities to grab some feedback.
So, with that in mind I think there is some genuine pukka feedback on AW if you have the wit to spot it amongst the nonsense.
I'd describe AW as mostly useless but worth checking as part of a wider belt and braces set of checks.

But unless the punt was dangerously awful, I think most of us would still leave a pos on AW with some generic bullshit comment ,  rather than risk getting a neg from the provider.
Then once the dust settles do a review on UKP.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

But unless the punt was dangerously awful, I think most of us would still leave a pos on AW with some generic bullshit comment ,  rather than risk getting a neg from the provider.
Why would you even think about doing that?? I just can't get my head around why a punter would want to mislead others into thinking a bad punt was good.

If you can't leave genuine good feedback surely it would be better to not leave feedback at all. Saying nothing rather than giving a false positive has to be the lesser of two evils.   :unknown:

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Erm... no i wouldn't  :unknown:

Offline southcoastpunter

I really don't know why some guys are scared of leaving negative feedback on AW. I have previously done this twice (when deserved) and had no comeback at all. I now have over 50 positive feedbacks so even if i got a neg in retaliation it wouldn't concern me at all and i don't think it would concern other WG's either.

But please never give a positive even on AW when you consider it a negative - that is just NOT ON. In fact that is treating your fellow punters with contempt.  And in the next breath, you will be saying "all AW feedback is bollox".

Offline Home Alone

I take your point, Gordon. What I mainly use AW feedback for is to cross check AW punters' aliases. If another punter who's seen someone I've had a good time with, then I'm more likely to earmark for a future visit another SP whom he's seen and been positive about.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 12:16:14 pm by Home Alone »

Offline Problem Child

.  And in the next breath, you will be saying "all AW feedback is bollox".
Well it is bollocks pretty much because of cunts like me.
I learned that a long time ago and discount virtually all of it.

Offline lamboman

Well it is bollocks pretty much because of cunts like me.
I learned that a long time ago and discount virtually all of it.

You can discount a lot of positives it's the negatives that you can't discount.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smiths

Why would you even think about doing that?? I just can't get my head around why a punter would want to mislead others into thinking a bad punt was good.

If you can't leave genuine good feedback surely it would be better to not leave feedback at all. Saying nothing rather than giving a false positive has to be the lesser of two evils.   :unknown:

Indeed so. As you say just don't leave any if your that bothered but do an honest review on here. Of course bad WGs and pimps will be laughing their heads off that some punters wont be honest in giving neg feedback on A/W in case the WG gives the same in revenge. Thank fuck for UKP. As I see it due to this view some punters hold and many have posted they hold the same view over the years on here and elsewhere A/W FB works against the best interests of punters in my view, though I see the advantage for WGs with it, and some punters who might have to have some to book a WG. In my case punting in London I have plenty of choice of WGs who don't require it and take phone bookings but not everyone has that as I know.

Personally from years of experience I don't believe a word of A/W feedback unless its been left by a punter I know and trust, or find credible. That's of course not to say all A/W FB is made up but I wouldn't know what is and what isn't for sure. In my area A/W is all time bad nowadays, full of liars/scammers so using UKP is more essential than ever in my book.

Offline magnetico

Just Google ukpunting london reviews, click the first link, and you can read the reviews without logging in