Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MaeLuvxx - Time Waster / Deposit scammer - Coventry  (Read 486 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7639275) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Paul B

External Link/Members Only

Chatted to this one on WhatsApp.  She was in Coventry for 2 days.  Agreed a booking for today which I put in on AW and she was staying in a hotel in Coventry city centre.  Meant I had to pay for parking.  Turned up and texted / called but was ghosted.  After waiting a bit I decided to give up and go back home.  2 hours later got a text apologising, some crazy stuff happened the night before bla bla bla.  To make it up to me, would she like it if she came to me instead.  Being a trusting soul I said yes.  Told me "I will be there in 20 minutes but can you send me a deposit 1st please?".

Needless to say I said no and then radio silence.

Steer clear unless you want your time (and potentially money) wasted.

Offline Blackviper_85

Sorry about experience. But did you read her profile? It clearly states that she requires a deposit. Plus her feedback is hidden which could cause more further red flags.

Offline Paul B

I did read but I had booked an incall with her, not an outcall.  It was her who offered to come to me after standing me up on the incall.  Her feedback is  hidden now because of what I wrote I think :)  It wasn't hidden before.