Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel punts  (Read 1194 times)

Offline Adultworkuser

Hello gents, it's been a while since I've had a punt and was hoping for some clarification on the punting scene at the moment as I'm not too sure. What are the current restrictions and would you recommend avoiding seeing a SP who's working from a hotel?

Offline Brumish

Hello gents, it's been a while since I've had a punt and was hoping for some clarification on the punting scene at the moment as I'm not too sure. What are the current restrictions and would you recommend avoiding seeing a SP who's working from a hotel?

Not much has changed and yes it's houkdnt be a problem. If there aren't key cards etc then just walk through after squirtting some gel which should be available.

Offline Jayne_cobb

I saw a girl in a hotel a few weeks back, only change was requirement to wear a mask in public spaces. Quite good for discretion actually  :thumbsup:

Offline l1mpd1ck

I think you are taking a risk and breaking the regulations but nobody will stop you.