Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy_sarah1 EE Girl Bolton  (Read 3313 times)

2 review(s) for sexy_sarah1 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline spartanwizard

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
Date - Sat 03/09/2014
Daytime
Location - Flat, Halliwell area
Nationality - Hungarian
Cost - £50 inc A Levels
Time: 30 minutes

I have seen Sarah's profile for a while now, but her pictures where crap, anyway after a holiday back to Hungary she has updated her photos and i thought she looked good in them. After having crap punts with EE girls i haven’t bothered in a while but thought id take the plunge.

Communication wasn’t to bad via txt and phone call, she can speak and understand English enough to get by. I was given the post code. When i arrived i asked her for the address to which she sent the post code again. So i rang her and was directed to a flat above a shop, with the entrance to the rear.

The flat was tidy and bedroom was spotless with a towel made up and some pillows. There was a smell of smoke in the flat but not the bedroom, to me she didn’t smell of smoke but i didn’t do any kissing (its not my thing).

As for looks, she looks like the new photos on her AW. I don’t usually go for very slim girls, but i would say she is a size 6-8 toned body and great pair of tits for a girl her size.  about 5'4 with the dark/tanned Hungarian skin tone. I would say her stats are accurate. I was pretty surprised and more than happy!

Started with some OWO which was pretty good, with plenty of ball sucking etc. Moved onto 69 again very responsive allowing rimming and anal play. I asked her if anal was on offer as per her profile and she said it was so long as we took it slowly  :thumbsup:
She climbed on top for some cowgirl, again very enthusiastic. Then moved onto some doggy Anal.

Now i didn’t clock the time i got into the room and at one point she checked her phone and said nearly time up, I’m pretty sure it was only 20 mins in, she sat on the end of the bed and said i will give you a BJ to finish. Now it takes me a lot longer to cum this way so said give me another condom and go for doggy again. She was more than happy with this and it didn’t take long after this to finish

Overall i was pretty happy with the punt, nice girl, English isn’t the best but gave a very enthusiastic 30 mins. Will defo be seeing again. I would take note of the time you arrive though to make sure you get the full amount of time. I have no complaints as i packed more than my fair share into a 30min punt!

Recommended for an EE girl out of the city centre.

S

infoseeker

After having crap punts with EE girls i haven’t bothered in a while but thought id take the plunge.

And what a plunge it was.... seriously if you had asked me about this one I'd said don't touch it with a barge pole for you.
I'm very glad it went well, screen shotted since its such a valuable review on an otherwise risky looking girl who not many would be brave as Stern to punt with.

External Link/Members Only

Well Done Stern Punting Trailblazer  :thumbsup:

infoseeker

Profile has now been recycled by a fat girl!
One reason why I used to upload a screenshot of the profile with my own reviews.

It is particularly handy with Eastern Europeans since they can recycle profiles and that is why I added it for Stern in this case.

This is the program I used to take a screenshot of the full profile

Once installed quite simple to use

Hidden Image/Members Only

You can then upload to any of the image hosting websites, the better ones are the ones that will give you a direct link to the image rather then a webpage full of adverts with the image embedded within it

External Link/Members Only - Currently down hopefully temporary and that is the reason why her screenshotted profile is not showing up at time of posting hopefully temporary

« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 06:28:41 pm by infoseeker »

Offline cueball

I've just put a thread up in north west section about this girl and her fat doppelganger

Offline Hungarian Lover

Tell me, if you would how did you find out that this fat bird had replaced Sexy Sarah, I note that the profile I have bookmarked still shows the original pictures of Sarah? Cheers.

infoseeker

Tell me, if you would how did you find out that this fat bird had replaced Sexy Sarah, I note that the profile I have bookmarked still shows the original pictures of Sarah? Cheers.

Maybe you need to refresh your browser or some technical issue like that, since for me going on the profile
Gives me the fat girl pics (though she's still listed as a size 6 :sarcastic:)

Offline cueball

Maybe you need to refresh your browser or some technical issue like that, since for me going on the profile
Gives me the fat girl pics (though she's still listed as a size 6 :sarcastic:)

Same here, the fat doppelganger even appeared in my hotlist, I thought wtf, I don't remember putting that munter in.

Offline Hungarian Lover

Looks like the fat girl has been on a diet! Who knows who you would get to meet now, still has the same details as Sexy-Sarah.

Offline cueball

So far this profile had changed three times to my knowledge, I wouldn't touch with a barge pole now