Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivie - GFE / Sheffield  (Read 1380 times)

Offline wristjob

External Link/Members Only
£65/30 mins

Hidden Image/Members Only

Location - I'm sure it's been discussed before but easy enough to find, plenty of on-street parking as close as you would want to park.

The pictures of Olivia on the GFE website are totally stunning. To be totally honest when I met her I was a little disappointed. Olivia is mid 20s mixed race (not obvious from the pictures), very thin as per the pictures but not really as shapely as the pictures portray I wouldn't say. She's nice enough looking but not really a stunner. She does have an absolutely amazing arse. Small natural boobs with really nice nipples. The pictures are her but a few years ago. She has plenty of personality too so the conversation flowed nicely.

Into the room, have a shower, go for GFE. Kissing - wow, Olivia is probably the best kisser of any WG I've ever been with. Slow passionate kisses, proper tongues and no holding back. OWO technique was nice. Not spectacular but she knows what she's doing and she's keen. Sex was good and it's always enhanced when the girl kisses. Can't fault her willingness or enthusiasm. Afterwards she jumped in the shower, always nice to see.

Olivia used to be an agency girl and you do notice the difference in service and attitude compared to some girls. She was very attentive, the kissing was exceptional, and she manage to make it feel a lot less like a production line than most girls.

Offline kundalini

I saw her in April 2012 when she was Kourtney at Bunty's in Manchester. At the time she was spectacularly unreliable, day after day, she'd be listed on the rota only to vanish late morning. She'd been at Sandy's for a couple of spells, no doubt fired for failing to show. Started at IK services in Leeds (current pics on GFE are from her IK days so might be 4 years old). Very good kissing (especially for a 1st encounter), a bit too chatty for me. Rather took over proceedings which wasn't helpful as I was feeling more nervous than usual. It was one of those crap parlour encounters, shown into naff room by receptionist, told Kourtney would be free in 15 mins or less. Radio personality DJ blasted into the room at high volume. 30 mins later no sign of Kourtney. I was feeling cold having showered early on, annoyed by the radio, wondering if they'd just forgotten about me.

Just when I was getting turned on, she decided to take over, completely ruined the moment and we never recovered. Kourtney kept going on about "are you normally this quiet ?". At the time I wished she would just shut up as I can't do talking and sex at the same time. Think she had 6 orgasms from the Hitachi. Stopped me fingering her G-spot after her first climax which was disappointing. Perhaps should have paid extra for owo in the hope it might have aroused me. I remember her nipples. Seemed like a nice young woman but maybe not a good match for me in this context, though I did wonder if we might have done a lot better had it been an agency incall.

Paid £80 for 60 mins. Just remember it as a crap encounter. Afterwards I spent a couple of hours walking round nearby Heaton park which was far more enjoyable.

Her other reports have been enthusiastic. She was on AW for a while last year and probably the year before. I almost saw her again but her incall days were limited and she changed her prices almost daily from £120 (when I was tempted) up to £140 then £150, sometimes £180.

More recent pics here (probably touched up quite a bit):

« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 03:05:28 am by kundalini »

Offline NIK

I saw her in April 2012 when she was Kourtney at Bunty's in Manchester. At the time she was spectacularly unreliable, day after day, she'd be listed on the rota only to vanish late morning. She'd been at Sandy's for a couple of spells, no doubt fired for failing to show. Started at IK services in Leeds (current pics on GFE are from her IK days so might be 4 years old). Very good kissing (especially for a 1st encounter), a bit too chatty for me. Rather took over proceedings which wasn't helpful as I was feeling more nervous than usual. It was one of those crap parlour encounters, shown into naff room by receptionist, told Kourtney would be free in 15 mins or less. Radio personality DJ blasted into the room at high volume. 30 mins later no sign of Kourtney. I was feeling cold having showered early on, annoyed by the radio, wondering if they'd just forgotten about me.

Just when I was getting turned on, she decided to take over, completely ruined the moment and we never recovered. Kourtney kept going on about "are you normally this quiet ?". At the time I wished she would just shut up as I can't do talking and sex at the same time. Think she had 6 orgasms from the Hitachi. Stopped me fingering her G-spot after her first climax which was disappointing. Perhaps should have paid extra for owo in the hope it might have aroused me. I remember her nipples. Seemed like a nice young woman but maybe not a good match for me in this context, though I did wonder if we might have done a lot better had it been an agency incall.

Paid £80 for 60 mins. Just remember it as a crap encounter. Afterwards I spent a couple of hours walking round nearby Heaton park which was far more enjoyable.

Her other reports have been enthusiastic. She was on AW for a while last year and probably the year before. I almost saw her again but her incall days were limited and she changed her prices almost daily from £120 (when I was tempted) up to £140 then £150, sometimes £180.

More recent pics here (probably touched up quite a bit):

I was going to ask why she's no longer an agency girl, but it seems to have been answered here. Once again shows why so many of them have to be prossies, apart from the money such unreliability wouldn't be tolerated elsewhere.

Offline wristjob

Thanks for the extra info kundalini.

Yes I remember her being quite chatty - but trivial crap not really great conversation. This was a funny report for me, more brief than usual and there wasn't much I could write about really - also I tried to trim it a little for anonymity reasons. It was a good punt without being inspiring. Personally I would consider going again but mainly because the kissing is such a big part for me and she was one of the best in that respect - but she doesn't jump out at me.

In terms of being reliable, GFE don't like that. They kicked out Abby (still at Sandys) and Libby (highly rated) for that, I can't imagine a new girl will get many second chances.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Nice one Wristjob. A good review as always.  :thumbsup: