Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany for Fun  (Read 2556 times)

4 review(s) for TIFFANY FOR FUN (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Blackberry

Price- £100 for  one hour

Location- Apartment block at Clarence Dock in Leeds she buzzed me straight up.

Communication- I emailed Tiff on Monday having previously spoken via e-mail and asked her availability for the week, we agreed a time yesterday found comms very good to be honest. Normally emails first thing or last thing at night.

Experience- so got buzzed into apartment and as usual did the stand behind the door thing, tall slim blonde nice smile really friendly, personally felt she looked nicer when we were chatting as she has really nice eyes and for my personal preference has long assume false eyelashes and bright red lipstick which does come off!! Just.

Was offered a shower and accepted as was about 27c yesterday then went into the bedroom nice clean apartment etc and we laid on the bed and she asked what I wanted to do, I'm quite shy sometimes so just said a normal GFE but we had discussed anal on e-mail, well I had as I have never done it.

Got down to some DFK for quite a while exploring each other and then Tiff moved down to give some really good OWO and deep throat which is really good and great eye contact. She then asked do you want to shag me now, might be slightly different words not far off tho, and started in doggy then mosh, I asked if she would recommend anal but apparently I was too wide the disadvantage of being quite well endowed, this was a shame as I'd heard great things but she is surprisingly tight considering her job! I don't know if this because Mrs Blackberry doesn't start with the whole deep throat thing so I can last longer at home?!?a

She went on top for a bit then back to OWO to finish with hand and mouth combo.

Had a chat for 10 and she can hold a convo as she is at uni still I am told. Back to OWO which was as good the 2nd time and then doggy and mish with legs in air etc, again hand and mouth to finish.

Had a 2nd shower and a bit of a chat then parted company.

Would I personally see again- probably not but nothing that Tiff has done it is personal preference and i can see why so many do, however vfm was great and she is really pretty. If you read my other review or posts you might see why I said this.

Recommend- yes definitely really lovely girl too.

Blackberry

FredW

Link

External Link/Members Only

Not only do you have to shower there if you want OWO, you have to shower during the punt if you are a multi cummer!!

Sheeesh.

FW

Blackberry

Sorry forgot the link! Cheers. Yeah it says about showering mid punt but she didn't enforce that yesterday!

Tony Montana

Sorry forgot the link! Cheers. Yeah it says about showering mid punt but she didn't enforce that yesterday!

She never has with me either in 3 punts with her.

Tiffany For Fun

Just to clarify, showering at mine before owo yes thats a fair request. Showering after you have cum and wanting more owo, not necessary. Wanting more penetration after cumming yes I do ask that you take a quick rinse to prevent semen entering my lower region. I think this is fair enough for a woman wanting to provide services in a safe manner. Happy punting gents  :D xx

Tiffany For Fun

It just prevents any fluids transferring onto the condom, I just like to be safe  :D hope this  makes sense xxx

James999

External Link/Members Only
Not only do you have to shower there if you want OWO, you have to shower during the punt if you are a multi cummer!!

Not an issue if the shower time is not included in your Paid time" if it is included in your paid time it's just timewasting on her part, after all getting paid £100 an hour to let a guy shower is not bad money  :sarcastic:

Tiffany For Fun

I always allow time for a quick rinse down   :thumbsup: x

Offline leedstony

I always allow time for a quick rinse down   :thumbsup: x

But don't take the time to open an email.

Tiffany For Fun

But don't take the time to open an email.
.   If that's the case then it hasn't been intended on purpose, just absent mindedness on my part trying to juggle private life, uni and doing this. Apologies. My hours are more organised now.

Blackberry

I always found Tiff was quite good on email tbh.

bod666

+1 me too. She even emailed me over the weekend to apologise for cancelling on me the week before. Great touch - makes me want to arrange a meet even more!