Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessice / GFE - Sheffield  (Read 2237 times)

Offline wristjob

External Link/Members Only
£65/30 mins

Jessica has been on my list for a while but never quite managed to get to the top - probably due to the fake boobs. Also there are a lot of really hot girls at GFE and Jessica doesn't quite stand out. Anyway I was horny as hell but various girls weren't working or whatever so it was GFE and a choice between Jessica and Lois. Both nice, Lois has natural boobs but I read some reviews and it seems she's not really keen on kissing and that's something I wanted. The reviews of Jessica were actually a bit too good if you kow what I mean - seems she's quite a few guys best punt ever. No bad ones though so I decide to give her a go.

Usual GFE pissing about ensues before Jessica wanders out and leads me up the stairs. I wonder if the girs realise every guy who goes there letches their arses as they walk up the stairs - lol course they do.

Appearance: Jessica is TALL. With heels on she's even taller. She's very pretty, nice body and a big pair of fake boobs and I'd guess 27/28. It's all nice but probably not stunning. She had the usual lingerie on - basically another girl who would probably look so hot in a dress. Towards the end she told me of her civvy job. I won't say what it is but I would guess she gets to meet a lot of guys every day and there must be 50/100 guys every day who meet her and think "I'd love to drill that". Guess what - that's what I was about to do :)

Anyway we head up to the room, she gives me a towel and I jump in the shower. Normally the girl pisses off at this point so you get out the shower and wait but Jessica just sat on the bed watching and chatting. Letching me up - dirty bitch! She's a really nice girl, lots of fun. I get out the shower and she comes over and starts kissing me. Doesn't bother asking if I wanted the basic service or whatever, she just gets in there. There's a faint whiff of cigarettes but it's clear she's tried to deal with it.

I get my greasy paws on her boobs - interesting. Thye are a bit more fleshy than any other fakes I've had and a casual feel inside her bra and you wouldn't even realise. Nice :) Anyway a few mins snogging and she moves down for a suck. She's good at that. Very nice BJ, attention to my balls, sucking, licking, good eye contact. After a few minutes she asks if I want to reciprocate. This girl really does have long legs. I then get told to return the favour and as I'm a gentleman I obliged.

Anyway on with the condom. Jessica is quite tight and I could tell this wasn't going to be a massive long shag. Earlier she was very responsive to kissing so I took it nice and slow, lots of snogging - a proper GFE style shag. I much prefer it this way but it's rare you get a girl who really does snog that much.

We both get showered and have a brief chat while I get dressed. She's a nice fun girl too, not pretentious.

Jessica is absolutely lovely so here's another review where she's one of my best punts ever.

BigLad89

Another great review of Jessica, seen her 3 times now and she really is good at what she does.

glad you enjoyed it :drinks:

Offline monkeybucket

Just looking for something around sheff area and stumbled upon this.. mind made up :)
one question...whats the difference between VIP Room Basic Service  , GFE Experience and VIP Room GFE Experience ??

Offline FLYING BLUE

Just looking for something around sheff area and stumbled upon this.. mind made up :)
one question...whats the difference between VIP Room Basic Service  , GFE Experience and VIP Room GFE Experience ??

VIP rooms are much bigger with a bigger bed - the additional £20 for 'GFE' gets you OWO & kissing

Offline wristjob

There's a picture on the website - but I think the corner bath has been ripped out.

I went in there when I saw Abby recently as they were refurbing the other rooms. There's a pole in there, mirror behind the bed - I guess you could ask to see it.

The pricing structure is pretty much £45 basic, +10 each for OWO/kissing. I did miss the kissing off once (technically twice but once the girl still charged me) which makes it quite a good value punt. CIM seems to be £10 extra where they do it. You shouldn't have a problem with the mix & match as long as you get a good girl.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 01:07:50 pm by wristjob »