Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot-Marta of Leeds (on tour)  (Read 4056 times)

3 review(s) for Marta-Hari (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Tony Montana

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £120   Leeds budget hotel

I’ve not seen a thai girl recently so I thought i would give hot-marta a try as she has a previous good report here in the North East section and some good feedback on AW.

Comms were OK, but she was a little difficult to understand over the phone with her heavy Thai accent, but the important details were sent via text so thats OK.

I arrived in the room and found Marta to be pretty and with a good body.  She offered me a mug of wine (no glasses!) and after payment started a sexy lap dance and undressing from her sexy tight dress.  She undressed me and started giving me head as I was sitting in a chair with her kneeling in front of me.

Now on her ‘likes’ list she has CIM and swallow but as soon as I started to cum, she stopped sucking and started roughly wiping my cock with a babywipe almost as I was still cumming.  Not good as I was quite sensitive.

We then moved to the bed and she offered a massage which was average to say the least.  During this she answered her phone and started giving directions for her next client.  He was clearly misunderstanding her accent as I could hear both sides of the conversation and they were getting frustrated with each other.

On the likes list she also has FK but she just skimmed her closed mouth over mine which was pointlessly teasing.

She answered her phone at least 4 times during the booking and this killed the mood for me as well as the lack of kissing.  This meant that sex and a-levels were impossible as I had lost my hard on.  She was enthusiastic with what she did do but it wasn’t enough and when she told her caller she would be 5 minutes I guess that was my cue to get dressed and leave. I was tempted to shout “Don’t bother mate!” while she was on the call.

Overall: Disappointing.  Didn't do advertised services and took calls during the punt.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Thanks. That's another one of my hot list. Sounds like a very basic punt at best.

Offline Taggart

I saw her around 4 years back at a flat in Moseley, Birmingham, and apart from the light kissing she was OK, and I had her arse too.
There were some fake moans, and she does lke to control the situation, but at the time an abover average punt. Learning as you punt, there is better around now.
She needs to move with the times.

Offline Daffodil

Disaster  :scare:

Better luck next time  :drinks:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Crap service by the sound of things - word will soon spread :thumbsdown:

Offline kowalski

Think I might have been tempted to take the phone and give the bloke directions myself perhaps casualy saying that she s busy at the moment sucking your cock!

Offline dino1990

i met her in newcastle would agree was average, paid for 1hr. stayed for 30minutes. I was fucking her while she was on the phone organising her next punt. Was kinda horny actually.

Offline norfolk tiger

I met her several years ago when she was 25 years old on the profile, I see she hasn't aged a day according to her advertised age  :dash:

Offline jarrovian

Ohh shoot! I was all worked up to see her. Ah well life goes on

Toshiba

Almost went to see her in newcastle, so glad i didnt, unlucky