Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal_1984 - South Barnsley  (Read 1023 times)

1 review(s) for Crystal_1984 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for sexynicole84 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Night-Owl

Hey all,

Quick warning on this lass. Turned up and pictures are not of the girl shown.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I booked her last week having paid for access to her private pictures - I turned up to meet her and she was certainly not the girl in the pictures so I about faced and went home. Ive noticed location and pics have recently changed on AW too - since my booking and are showing a different girl again.

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

STAR-LORD

Hey all,

Quick warning on this lass. Turned up and pictures are not of the girl shown.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I booked her last week having paid for access to her private pictures - I turned up to meet her and she was certainly not the girl in the pictures so I about faced and went home. Ive noticed location and pics have recently changed on AW too - since my booking and are showing a different girl again.

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Pardon me for asking, but where did the booking take place? Sorry to hear about the bait & switch.  :(

Offline Night-Owl

Pardon me for asking, but where did the booking take place? Sorry to hear about the bait & switch.  :(

Should have mentioned bud, it was South Barnsley - cant remember the name of the place as I dont get that way often at all. As it happens Id been working in Dungworth and Crystal was the closest available AW match.

I walked through the door and asked for Crystal and was told "oh thats me". Walked out instantly, what was in front of me was   :thumbsdown:

Just seen this thread too...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=185066.0

STAR-LORD

Should have mentioned bud, it was South Barnsley - cant remember the name of the place as I dont get that way often at all. As it happens Id been working in Dungworth and Crystal was the closest available AW match.

I walked through the door and asked for Crystal and was told "oh thats me". Walked out instantly, what was in front of me was   :thumbsdown:

Just seen this thread too...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=185066.0

Sorry to hear that dude. I understand your frustration. You did the right thing in a crappy situation like that. How long did you initially try to book for and at what price?

Offline Night-Owl

Price agreed was £70 for 30 mins. We had agreed via text that I would be able to extend for the 1 hour if needed.

Services I can't say as obviously Fucking off stopped any play.

STAR-LORD

Price agreed was £70 for 30 mins. We had agreed via text that I would be able to extend for the 1 hour if needed.

Services I can't say as obviously Fucking off stopped any play.

Completely understandable man. Totally understand your frustration with the punt. I hope your next booking will be much more successful without a switch.  :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

Furthermore it's a bloody shame you didn't meet the lady in the original pics, as she looks an absolute peach!  :dash:

How different was the one you met in comparison?

Offline Night-Owl

Furthermore it's a bloody shame you didn't meet the lady in the original pics, as she looks an absolute peach!  :dash:

How different was the one you met in comparison?

The pics up now are different from the girl I booked. If anything these current pics are of a much fitter looking girl in terms if her face, even though they are blurred.

Other pics I booked against were good. Blonde hair and shorter than girl in current pictures. Nationality was listed as polish and not Romanian, which it now is.

Girl I met was clearly a rommie. She was taller, much bigger body but not fat and certainly not a looker. Had a look of Alice at city sauna about her.

STAR-LORD

The pics up now are different from the girl I booked. If anything these current pics are of a much fitter looking girl in terms if her face, even though they are blurred.

Other pics I booked against were good. Blonde hair and shorter than girl in current pictures. Nationality was listed as polish and not Romanian, which it now is.

Girl I met was clearly a rommie. She was taller, much bigger body but not fat and certainly not a looker. Had a look of Alice at city sauna about her.

That really does suck dude. Hopefully this sort of experience will never happen to you again.  :thumbsdown: Unfortunately I wouldn't know what Alice @city sauna would look like as I'm in Wales region. But I can just imagine how peed off you were.   :angry:

Hidden Image/Members Only

STAR-LORD

« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 02:00:55 am by STAR-LORD »

Offline Night-Owl

That really does suck dude. Hopefully this sort of experience will never happen to you again.  :thumbsdown: Unfortunately I wouldn't know what Alice @city sauna would look like as I'm in Wales region. But I can just imagine how peed off you were.   :angry:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks, profile pic sorted  :hi:

Offline dc_run

Sucks when they do this, I've noticed a few on AW (All with D.O.B in the name) which have been moving around and pictures changing on the profiles